The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    I wasn't sure about posting this picture in here but I experienced a good feeling earlier. I went to the store without my wig or chemo hat today. I was like this, I was me and this is going to be me until the Dr says I have no more Chemo to do. I was scared to go in that store, but I went in and let all fears aside of how I thought people would look at m. For once... I wasn't afraid to walk in there and let people see me like this. I'm glad I did because you know what? Everyone in there gave me good vibes ❤ I will soon lose all the little hair I have left, maybe my lashes and eyebrows too but who cares?? I'm a fighter and I'm proud of how I've been fighting it so far. Anyways.... I'm sure my bald head is cuter than some haircuts out there 🤷‍♀️🤣 Happy Monday everyone! 9hfo2biqoyxn.jpg

Girl you are radiant ; with hair or without!! 💕

• GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    I wasn't sure about posting this picture in here but I experienced a good feeling earlier. I went to the store without my wig or chemo hat today. I was like this, I was me and this is going to be me until the Dr says I have no more Chemo to do. I was scared to go in that store, but I went in and let all fears aside of how I thought people would look at m. For once... I wasn't afraid to walk in there and let people see me like this. I'm glad I did because you know what? Everyone in there gave me good vibes ❤ I will soon lose all the little hair I have left, maybe my lashes and eyebrows too but who cares?? I'm a fighter and I'm proud of how I've been fighting it so far. Anyways.... I'm sure my bald head is cuter than some haircuts out there 🤷‍♀️🤣 Happy Monday everyone! 9hfo2biqoyxn.jpg

f5fbz7a5vwcp.gif
  • melissawill2017
    gemiller87 wrote: »
    fbwxjya6j9pr.jpg
    Just showing off my bird :D

Super cool!!
  • melissawill2017
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    It's Monday. Get your push for the week on.

You guys all rock. Seriously. So glad to be a part of this. You're all a great source of encouragement, experience and just life in general.

Honored to be alongside you in this.

Hope everyone has a fantastic day!

hiuv9a67s5eb.jpg

Looking great! Hope you’re having a great Monday!

• clord2
    clord2 Posts: 413 Member

Absolutely beautiful @_Miss_Chevious_
  • Bravissimocurves
    Bravissimocurves Posts: 129 Member

You look absolutely stunning😍 own it woman! I love that your such a strong mama 💗❤️
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    gemiller87 wrote: »
    fbwxjya6j9pr.jpg
    Just showing off my bird :D

@nooshi713 a bird
  • blondeandfeistyAF13
    blondeandfeistyAF13 Posts: 1,587 Member
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    It's Monday. Get your push for the week on.

You guys all rock. Seriously. So glad to be a part of this. You're all a great source of encouragement, experience and just life in general.

Honored to be alongside you in this.

Hope everyone has a fantastic day!

hiuv9a67s5eb.jpg

I love this picture, and I love this message! Glad to have you as a friend :) Hope that you're having a great day!
  • blondeandfeistyAF13
    blondeandfeistyAF13 Posts: 1,587 Member

I am honestly in awe of you girl <3 you are strong, courageous and a fighter :) I am glad that you posted this; you look beautiful, happy, and positive . . . Many hugs to you :)
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    WTF is with the guns.

If your curious, I'd be happy to talk in dm's. Just send me a message with whatever your curious about.
    Dakase83 wrote: »
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    Since this place has no rules, I give you my fun day today.

a1y8cnzj1aaa.jpg

Was a blast. :-P

Shooting range 💜 Looks like you had a great day!

It def was a fun day. Took my friend out with me too. It was her second time at the range. She's getting pretty good.
    WTF is with the guns.

At least in the above photo, he is demonstrating proper gun safety and it is being conducted as part of an actual activity, not just wantonly posing with a firearm like a wannabe gangster or someone who thinks a gun should be wielded as an intimidating penis extension.

Looks like an air rifle though. What are you using? @mattig89ch I'm not the firearms expert in my household, I only know how to use them, not which is what. :tongue:

Always follow the 4 rules of safety when handling a firearm. Best way to enjoy the sport, and sat safe.

Nope, but close enough. It's a. 22 rifle. Savage 64, is the exact model. It's fun, but its little more then a pop gun. I have a 9mm rifle as well. That's very fun to shoot. 😀 much bigger kick per round. Not as much as a .223 rifle (don't have one, but my brother in law has a mini 14) but close enough for my wants.
  • Josh_2099
    Josh_2099 Posts: 2,073 Member
    A wild gym kitten appears!

No, seriously. I wasn't able to go to the gym as I had planned today because someone decided to sticker my car and I had to go deal with that legal nonsense, so it consumed part of my morning. However, I have this handy (ancient PoS) elliptical in my living room that I never use.

So this is an accountability photo. I didn't go to the gym, but I did exercise. So yeah, deal with me looking gross.

Merry Monday.

ouh2vbod8bae.jpg

Go on with your bad self! Nice way to adapt and overcome.
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member

No, seriously. I wasn't able to go to the gym as I had planned today because someone decided to sticker my car and I had to go deal with that legal nonsense, so it consumed part of my morning. However, I have this handy (ancient PoS) elliptical in my living room that I never use.

So this is an accountability photo. I didn't go to the gym, but I did exercise. So yeah, deal with me looking gross.

Merry Monday.

ouh2vbod8bae.jpg

Proud of you! Keep it up 😊
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    Josh_2099 wrote: »

Merry Monday.

ouh2vbod8bae.jpg

Go on with your bad self! Nice way to adapt and overcome.

Get that work in where you can for sure!!
  • tinuz
    tinuz Posts: 1,123 Member

Reading the things you post, i always had the impression you were a strong woman who keeps on fighting the fight.......
    But now......you've proven i was right all these times.....!!!

Keep smiling......you beautifull creature!!!
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    njj507cotg1y.jpg
    Happy Monday :flowerforyou:

My Halloween costume arrived today. Just trying it on to make sure it fits.

Wow, nice costume. I'm naive, what character?
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    edited October 2019

You are absolutely beautiful and I am so proud of you.
    You are such a strong beautiful soul and I am so glad you shared this with us.
    You never know who your story may inspire or the impact your courage my have on someone else’s life ♥️
    Big hugs to you my friend 🤗
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member

You are one amazing woman ♥
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    s131951 wrote: »
    njj507cotg1y.jpg
    Happy Monday :flowerforyou:

My Halloween costume arrived today. Just trying it on to make sure it fits.

Wow, nice costume. I'm naive, what character?

Looks like Lucy Heartfilia from Fairy Tail, but I could be wrong.