Astrology and love

thereshegoesagain
thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
I'm back on the dating sites (ugh) and have recently started paying attention to how my astrological sign matches up with men I've been talking to and meeting. After our first meet, I'll look up our compatibility according to our signs. So far they seem pretty accurate.
What do y'all think?

Replies

• s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    I follow astronomy more, but I think you should go with it if you feel it.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    i don't know. I have a hard time believing that just because someone was born in January, they have a higher chance of matching with someone born in November.

However, I have seen people disqualified for sillier reasons, so find a system that works for you
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    I haven't disqualified anyone due to their sign, just found it interesting how accurate it could be.
    for example, I'm an Aries and a very strong woman. I has a couple dates with a Capricorn and we butted heads. I looked up the compatibility and thats what they said would happen.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    I haven't disqualified anyone due to their sign, just found it interesting how accurate it could be.
    for example, I'm an Aries and a very strong woman. I has a couple dates with a Capricorn and we butted heads. I looked up the compatibility and thats what they said would happen.

I'm an Aries and he's a Capricorn and it's true about butting heads but hey we're still on love after 37 years together so it can work.
  • fairytale_babe
    fairytale_babe Posts: 391 Member
    I love astrology but 2 Virgos will crash and burn they say. Hubby and I going on 15 years together. I think if you're looking for love in signs go for their specfic qualities for eg Virgos are loyal
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    If he’s a Gemini or Sag, I will run the other way. I have tried it too many times. I didn’t wanna let it affect my choices before but I should have.

Now, I have a Scorpio. ❤️
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    I think it's fun and like to look up the signs when I'm dating someone new. There's a lot that goes into it like, past the sun sign. I'm Aquarius and the gf is a Leo. We're not an exceptional match based on sun signs but her rising sign is Gemini and Aquarius' like them so???? What you should be looking at for love matches though is the Venus sign for women and Mars for men or so I've read on the internet. Find out what yours are too and see if they match up nicely.
    For whatever reasons and for not just romantic relationships I don't like a lot of Cancers, Scorpios are my kryptonite usually in a bad way. Gemini, Libra and Pisces are good in my book.
    BUT I don't really believe in anything 100%. I just think magic and "signs" are fun.