Would you be ok with being stuck on an island with the above person?

Options

Replies

• GaBoy72
    GaBoy72 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    She obviously loves islands! Lol so heck yea
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    I’m sure we’d survive 😉
  • Okillhavecake
    Okillhavecake Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    We’d be just fine 😊
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    More than fine.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    yes.
  • Okillhavecake
    Okillhavecake Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Ya I’m sure
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options
    Yes. He looks like he’s good under pressure.
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    Yes! Drinking cocktails with tiny umbrellas and swirly straws 🍹🍹
  • Cookietush
    Cookietush Posts: 2,046 Member
    Options
    I think we would survive
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Options
    Yep, she’s very pretty! Because of that I’m sure the locals would give us some food. 🌮🍔🍟🍕🍦😊
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    Yes. She’d probably have to dance for the tribe leader so he lets us stay in peace but i think she can do it.
  • Cookietush
    Options
    Latingal19 wrote: »
    Yep, she’s very pretty! Because of that I’m sure the locals would give us some food. 🌮🍔🍟🍕🍦😊

Lmao thats great.
  • Ironwoman1111
    Options
    Yes. She’d probably have to dance for the tribe leader so he lets us stay in peace but i think she can do it.

What if he doesn’t like it and I become a sacrifice to appease the gods? You’re going first! 😈

And it’s still a yes.😁
  • Cookietush
    Options

What if he doesn’t like it and I become a sacrifice to appease the gods? You’re going first! 😈

And it’s still a yes.😁

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • happimess01
    Options

And it’s still a yes.😁

Then i would have no choice but to offer you to the tribe leader in exchange for 10 loafs of bread, one pot of water, a wooden boat and 2 able bodied men to take me the main land.
  • Ironwoman1111
    edited October 2019
    Options

And it’s still a yes.😁

Then i would have no choice but to offer you to the tribe leader in exchange for 10 loafs of bread, one pot of water, a wooden boat and 2 able bodied men to take me the main land.

Oh yeah? That’s it? Fine, I’ll wrestle you for it. We’ll put on a show! I bet you I’ll win. 😝
  • Cookietush
    Options

And it’s still a yes.😁

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • happimess01
    edited October 2019
    Options

And it’s still a yes.😁

Oh yeah? That’s it? Fine, I’ll wrestle you for it. We’ll put on a show! I bet you I’ll win. 😝

Woah woah! The tribal leader looks like Khal Drogo. I was doing you a solid lol
  • Cookietush
    Options
    I think we will survive @happimess01
  • happimess01
    Options
    Yea definitely :*