Restarting!!

Options
ldaratha
ldaratha Posts: 29 Member
Joined August 2019. Lost about 11 pounds. But my logging got sketchy...couple of thanksgiving meals...then yesterday I fully fell off the wagon. So today I’m back. It’s not going to be easy. Starting with a bunch of water. Not going to weigh myself until Monday, hopefully I have not undone my progress. I am about 4 pounds away from exiting the obese bmi category.

Replies

• Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Remember, if you hadn't lost those 11 lbs, you'd weigh 11 lbs more, no matter what you weigh now!

You can do this, just try to make changes that you can stick to "forever". People often fall off the wagon because they are doing something unsustainable.
  • Cinder333
    Cinder333 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I just went on vacation and totally fell off. I am restarting today, and I decided not to beat myself up too much for the vacation eating. No trips planned for the future, so that will make it easier.
  • ldaratha
    ldaratha Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    183.2 this morning. So
    My work was not undone. Now to progress from here. Below 180 takes me out of obese bmi.
    Drinking a lot of water (ice cold, with cucumber slices from my insulated water bottle) was very helpful on the weekend.
  • florenceslice631
    florenceslice631 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good luck ! You can do it I’m back too started using App about 3 yrs ago lost 10 lbs gained that & more back . Best thing for me is I don’t care what people say anymore. I walk at lunchtime now & it’s sad when people try to discourage you , my boss said I saw you walking today “ you walk too slow” my advice take control ! Like the other post one day at a time !
  • sonyaodonnell1971
    Options
    I feel of the wagon to when I went on holidays for 10 days. Back on the wagon for me this week.
    Add me if you want to. :smile: I am looking for people to keep me accountable.
  • aligisme
    aligisme Posts: 9 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    7 pounds up from when I stopped tracking a year ago AND 32 pounds up from my weight when I was married (6 years ago) - my precious goal weight. It’s easy to start with a negative mindset when I see past weight on here! I can do it! ? And you can too!! ;)
  • sfinsc
    sfinsc Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Good luck ! You can do it I’m back too started using App about 3 yrs ago lost 10 lbs gained that & more back . Best thing for me is I don’t care what people say anymore. I walk at lunchtime now & it’s sad when people try to discourage you , my boss said I saw you walking today “ you walk too slow” my advice take control ! Like the other post one day at a time !

Insecure people feel threatened when they see others taking control and making positive changes. Good for you for shaking that rude comment off!
  • sfinsc
    sfinsc Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    ldaratha wrote: »
    183.2 this morning. So
    My work was not undone. Now to progress from here. Below 180 takes me out of obese bmi.
    Drinking a lot of water (ice cold, with cucumber slices from my insulated water bottle) was very helpful on the weekend.

Congrats on being only 3 lbs away! I loooove infused water so much. I like to get the Hint water bottles and fill my own water bottle about 1/4 of the way with Hint water and the rest of the way with regular iced water. Yummy!
  • ATR_JoCo_80
    ATR_JoCo_80 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm back again, myself. Had lost 10-15 pounds last year and now see all of that weight back. Would love to have some virtual friends along the journey to help with accountability. Good luck, everyone!