Need help!!!

Options
I want to loose 100 lbs but I don’t know what to have for lunches and dinners

Replies

• stringrea
    stringrea Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Soup and salad is my favorite lunch. Dinner can be almost anything, but make the majority of your plate veggies.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    I want to loose 100 lbs but I don’t know what to have for lunches and dinners

You can eat whatever you want, as long as you hit your calorie goal. Of course, you want to eat a variety of nutritious foods for good health and satiety, but calories determine weight loss.

A great place to start would be to just log whatever you would normally eat for a week and see what foods are wasting the most calories. Then maybe switch to a goal of losing 1 lb per week, keep logging consistently to set that habit, and start making a note of which foods fill you up, and which leave you hungry. Then just keep learning as you go!

Different foods make different people feel full, so you kind of have to figure out what works for you. When you get a chance, check out these threads:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10636388/free-customized-personal-weight-loss-eating-plan-not-spam-or-mlm/p1
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    For lunch I usually have 170g of vanilla Greek yogurt mixed with 16g of peanut butter and 16g of Nutella, an apple, 100g grapes, 2oz turkey lunch meat, and a slice of American cheese or whatever sliced cheese I have in the house. To mix it up I’ll substitute the lunch meat and cheese for 114g of cottage cheese. For dinner it varies depending on what I’m making for my family. I have an open diary so feel free to take a look. I hope this helps give you a few ideas.
  • jojodc1222
    jojodc1222 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Keep it simple.. That's what works for me.. Measures out services is really not hard..and it really works..add me if you like. We can help, check in, and keep each other motivated. You got this💪💪
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Eat the foods you love so you don't feel deprived. As long as you stay in a calorie deficit, you'll lose weight.

I eat my dinner at lunchtime because I don't like a heavy meal at the end of the day.

Good luck!