Going Out Tonight... afraid to blow it

Options
I am going out for drinks, pizza and a movie tonight. I do not want to blow it...
We are going to a new place that serves cheeseless pizza. It is just pizza crust, roasted veggies, and red sauce. Anyone have ideas on the calorie content or a better choice for me to eat at a pizza place?

We are going to a theater that sells alcohol... Any ideas on skinny drinks?
Ohhhhh- to be 20 again when the pounds didn't follow me everywhere I went :tongue:

Replies

• dinaanne
    Options
    I am going out for drinks, pizza and a movie tonight. I do not want to blow it...
    We are going to a new place that serves cheeseless pizza. It is just pizza crust, roasted veggies, and red sauce. Anyone have ideas on the calorie content or a better choice for me to eat at a pizza place?

Ohhhhh- to be 20 again when the pounds didn't follow me everywhere I went :tongue:
  • Huyvee999
    Huyvee999 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    If you drink Beer...Miller 64 is a good choice
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Pizza isn't THAT horrible once you strip it of the cheese and meat. "Thin crust" options are amazing as well. Also, many pizza joints sell salads...but I rarely pass up pizza.

Not a drinker much anymore... but if it's beer... light versions.... mixed soda and hard liquor, diet versions.
  • dinaanne
    Options
    Acutally, the cheeseless pizza is really good. That may be why I am so worried about the calorie content. hehe

Good suggestion on the miller 64.
  • kendallalissa
    Options
    Lite beer is key...I like Mich Ultra, because I'm not a Miller Lite fan. I think Ultra is 99 cals. Lately, however, I've been switching between this lite beer and diet soda and rum/vodka. My favorite is Diet Sierra Mist and Raspberry Vodka. I have no idea on the cal content of the Vodka, some sites say around 60 for a cup. Not sure, but it beats beer (and has more of an effect...if you're looking for that). :drinker: This is my plan tonight out with the girls!!! Woo-hoo!

98575.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • dinaanne
    Options
    Was the 60 calories a cup for a cup of vodka? or for the drink?

Oh yeah- Have fun on your girls night out!
  • ce_fit
    ce_fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Pizza choice sounds like a great option. Remember portion control. Say no to the third piece. Red wine is a good choice for alcohol. ( you can sip slowly!) :drinker:
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I like captain and diet... 60 cals... stay away from AMF and long islands
  • dinaanne
    Options
    AMF?
  • dinaanne
    Options
    I guess that means no popcorn at the theater.
    I have to prepare myself because I am going to be with friends who sabotage me everytime we go out. I don't think they do it on purpose but they don't stop pressuring me to order even though they know I am trying to lose weight.
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    AMF?

ya.. Adios Mother F**ker..... They are so good! they are blue and stronger than a long island... yum.. probably a bizillion calories
  • dinaanne
    Options
    :laugh: LOL!!!!
    I am just the type of personality to order one just because of the name.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options

1 slice of pizza a salad ......and maybe skip the beer...
  • WShope
    WShope Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Me too. I order Martini's because of their names. hahaha. Miller lite has 96 calories if you like beer. That's what I drink. I haven't tried the Miller 64.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i had the MGD 64 and it was good. I drank 9 (:noway: ) of them.

i wondered why i was able to drink so many.

because it has 2.8% alcohol! :sad:

so, i paid $3.00 a beer for pretty much half a beer! dont think i am going for that again...but thats just little old me.
  • dinaanne
    Options
    Too Funny!
    I think a glass of wine is sounding better.
  • dinaanne
    Options
    One slice :cry: I am Italian I have never heard of such a think -hehe
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    good call! just log everything in before you go.
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    AMF?

ya.. Adios Mother F**ker..... They are so good! they are blue and stronger than a long island... yum.. probably a bizillion calories

:laugh: :laugh: Is that like a blue motorcycle?

We've switched to rum and diet, hasn't inhibited anything. I try to treat drinks like food, log it. Have fun dinaanne
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    It's very likely that the restaraunt may have the calorie count for you. You could give them a call ahead of time or ask once you get there, if you're not too shy! It may not be as bad as you think!

A side salad is a great way to fill up too!! Dressing on the side!!

I'd also recommend arming yourself - with WATER!! Take a few bottles along with you & fill up! You'll find that you won't need or even want the other stuff!! If you do (want them) chances are you won't be albe to get a whole lot down!!

You can do this!! And, only you can!!