Ripped in 30 - Start date 09/05/2011

I will be finishing 30DS on Wednesday, so I want to give my body a break from this type of training.

I will go out this weekend and purchase the DVD so that I am ready on Monday.

Who wants to join with me? I plan on doing this Mon-Sat, and resting on Sundays.

Replies

• I would definitely like to join. It's funny, because earlier today I ordered the ripped in 30 DVD from Amazon and now, a few hours later, I came across this post.
  • SoliQ
    SoliQ Posts: 158 Member
    I'm IN :happy:
  • biddysaurus
    biddysaurus Posts: 156 Member
    just ordered my video! Hopefully I can start 9/5 with you all! :)
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 694 Member
    I am finishing the 30DS on 9/8 then plan on starting ripped in 30
  • LG30
    LG30 Posts: 72
    :drinker: Count me in!
  • abby459
    I decided that I will start on 9/5 with you guys as long as my DVD comes in the mail by then (I ordered it yesterday) and I will just overlap with the shred for those last 2 days
  • I want to join...i have the dvd just sitting collecting dust:drinker:
  • bobbiedr
    bobbiedr Posts: 260 Member
    Thanks for doing this with me guys! It's gonna be great!
  • abby459
    I cant wait to start!!!
  • abby459
    I am sooo psyched to start this today!!! Good luck to everyone!!!!
  • LG30
    I completed day one of RI30 this morning, yayy!! :D So far the RI30 is def more challenging then the 30DS, but I am up for it, and looking forward to the results at the end! :D
  • jbqueen
    jbqueen Posts: 89 Member
    I'm in!!!
  • abby459
    I did day 1 today and I like that the strength moves are only 30secs each and not 1 min like 30DS.......I thought it was easier then level 3 of 30DS strength move-wise....but I am sore already!!
  • bobbiedr
    bobbiedr Posts: 260 Member
    Well, I attempted it today. I wasn't able to fully complete the cardio section of circuit 3 as I felt really light-headed, but that could be because of me not feeling well today.

I'm hoping it will get better.

Everyone, don't forget to take your before pics & measurements so you can see how well you did!
  • SoliQ
    SoliQ Posts: 158 Member
    I was able to finish but OMG my legs are sore already, I'm so happy I started working out again =) Thank you guys
  • LG30
    Day 2 completed, and feeling great, even after a 3 mile walk yesterday! Keep up the good work everyone! :D
  • jbqueen
    Completed it yesterday (9/5) and today!
  • abby459
    just finished day 3....first day that I didnt have to stop at all....but my hamstrings and lower back are definately feeling it!!!
  • jbqueen
    Did it for 9/7, but had to skip it today due to an unexpected meetup.
  • LG30
    I took a break yesterday, but got day 4 in this morning! :D And to tell you the truth after day one I thought week one was going to be a challenge,but after working out today it was a breeze working through the circuits. So def looking forward to week 2, and to my weigh in this weekend! :D I