What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Still can't sleep... even with my sleeping pill. I'm so exhausted, I just want a few hours of sleep.

I'm feeling the exact way at the moment

It's so frustrating

I hope you girls get some sleep soon

I hope so but probably not for me. It's passed 3:30 am. I get my little girl up for school at 6:30. Hopefully I'll be able to rest after.

I've had chemo treatment today (well yesterday) and they give me cortisone before it and it always hypes me up for a few days..even if I take sleeping pills it makes me fight my sleep. It's awful because I'm completely exhausted and need my rest to get better.

Yeah that is probably not gonna happen before school, and hopefully some sleep after then

And saw your post about the chemo, how many you got left? And more importantly, is it working so far? Or too soon to tell? Sorry if this is all too personal to answer

I finished my 1st cycle of 4 today. I have 2 more cycles to go, every week until December 18th, my body doesn't get much of a break to recover in between. It's awful. So far I still have to wait for my bone scan results to make sure it hasn't spread beyond my lymphnodes.

When chemo is done I will have surgery followed by 6 weeks of radiation. I don't know yet if it's working so far... that's probably what's the worse...having to go through this and not even knowing if it's working. I'm hoping for the best and I try to stay positive and enjoy every day I have.

Sending over postitive thoughts and prayers for you

Thank you 🙏 and nothing concerning my illness is too personal. I don't mind sharing it and answering questions. That's why I started a blog, it's helped some people that are going through cancer realize that they're not the only one feeling like they are. When I post things here...I'm hoping that maybe someone out there is reading it and it's helping them. Alot of people dealing with this illness aren't opened about it...I wish they were because it really helps to open up about it.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    sk0i4fl21ggl.jpeg
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,366 Member
    Options
    Still can't sleep... even with my sleeping pill. I'm so exhausted, I just want a few hours of sleep.

I'm feeling the exact way at the moment

It's so frustrating

I hope you girls get some sleep soon

I hope so but probably not for me. It's passed 3:30 am. I get my little girl up for school at 6:30. Hopefully I'll be able to rest after.

I've had chemo treatment today (well yesterday) and they give me cortisone before it and it always hypes me up for a few days..even if I take sleeping pills it makes me fight my sleep. It's awful because I'm completely exhausted and need my rest to get better.

Yeah that is probably not gonna happen before school, and hopefully some sleep after then

And saw your post about the chemo, how many you got left? And more importantly, is it working so far? Or too soon to tell? Sorry if this is all too personal to answer

I finished my 1st cycle of 4 today. I have 2 more cycles to go, every week until December 18th, my body doesn't get much of a break to recover in between. It's awful. So far I still have to wait for my bone scan results to make sure it hasn't spread beyond my lymphnodes.

When chemo is done I will have surgery followed by 6 weeks of radiation. I don't know yet if it's working so far... that's probably what's the worse...having to go through this and not even knowing if it's working. I'm hoping for the best and I try to stay positive and enjoy every day I have.

Sending over postitive thoughts and prayers for you

Thank you 🙏 and nothing concerning my illness is too personal. I don't mind sharing it and answering questions. That's why I started a blog, it's helped some people that are going through cancer realize that they're not the only one feeling like they are. When I post things here...I'm hoping that maybe someone out there is reading it and it's helping them. Alot of people dealing with this illness aren't opened about it...I wish they were because it really helps to open up about it.

Totally agree on the opening up to it and share with others, glad you do that.
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,366 Member
    Options
    joeynox wrote: »
    Responding to an emergency service call where an idiot got himself stuck inside the elevator at 440 am

Bring the sucker some coffee as well
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    Responding to an emergency service call where an idiot got himself stuck inside the elevator at 440 am

What makes him an idiot? Can't blame him for the elevator breaking down????
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Drinking coffee and waiting to go get an MRI.....wish me luck you beautiful *kitten*....can't wait for the claustrophobia to kick in🤔😉🤘😂😂💃💗
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    shaf238 wrote: »

Hes drunk and according to the doorman dancing in the elevator

😂😂😂🙌that is so funny....note to self....always check to make sure I'm outta camera range while dancing drunk in elevators💃🤘done!!!👍😏
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    shaf238 wrote: »

Hes drunk and according to the doorman dancing in the elevator

No drunk elevator dancing????😭
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Sitting in my car, watching the leaves swirl along the street and listening to the silence.
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    At work, suffering from a lower attention span than usual.
  • Bravissimocurves
    Bravissimocurves Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    eklzmten0psy.jpg
    Trying to decide which facial cleanser should I use today

Neither too many chemicals, just use natural products like water 😜
  • Bravissimocurves
    Bravissimocurves Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Going to bed 😴
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Drinking rum and coke while playing with a tattoo pen. What could go wrong?

tenor.gif
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Couching and cuddling the pups.. off work today.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    I got up early just so I could spend 4 1/2 hours dreading work
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I got up early just so I could spend 4 1/2 hours dreading work

This would make a great morning routine video on YouTube
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options