jiujitsudad15118 Posts: 462 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    im a felon @biggiwig4483
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    threewins wrote: »
    I'll be seeing my long distance girlfriend. Only one month to go. We haven't seen each other for 2 years. It was meant to be one year but I had to cancel at the last minute because of a bereavement.

Aw have a blast!🤗💗
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    im a felon @biggiwig4483

😅😅😅😅
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    A vein that was shy & slow to come around on my bicep is now very pronounced. Honestly the veins on my delts and lower abdominal area are decent, too. I've gone into a bulk so I don't know how long the abdominal ones will remain visible, but yeah, the bicep & delt veins are cool! 😁

Pic needed for purposes
  • isalsayourface123
    Options
    Wearing a sexy cop outfit at a Halloween Party tonight.

Need a selfie to see...post here :)

6phn8a4mc885.png

Wow! I missed this. Nice work! Very sexy.
  • biggiwig4483
    biggiwig4483 Posts: 90 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Thank you
  • isalsayourface123
    Options
    A vein that was shy & slow to come around on my bicep is now very pronounced. Honestly the veins on my delts and lower abdominal area are decent, too. I've gone into a bulk so I don't know how long the abdominal ones will remain visible, but yeah, the bicep & delt veins are cool! 😁

Pic needed for purposes

8d8ffucc8rtl.jpg

I worked on back and biceps yesterday. How 'bout I take a better picture next time I do biceps again, so the vein is popping a little better?

Whoah. Nice work Hip. Will wait patiently for pic...but that one is popping
  • isalsayourface123
    Options

Pic needed for purposes

8d8ffucc8rtl.jpg

I worked on back and biceps yesterday. How 'bout I take a better picture next time I do biceps again, so the vein is popping a little better?

Thanks! I do like the abdominal ones better, but they may not last due to the bulk-up

Pic😳
  • Tinydancer106
    Options

Pic needed for purposes

8d8ffucc8rtl.jpg

Thanks! I do like the abdominal ones better, but they may not last due to the bulk-up

Pic😳

🤣🤣🤣😉🤘...I kinda love you girl!!😘

And way to go Hip!!! 😍🤘🤞pics lol....seriously look amazing!!!
  • isalsayourface123
    Options

Pic needed for purposes

8d8ffucc8rtl.jpg

Pic😳

Now now. You'll have to slide up into my DM's for photos a bit more risque like that 😏🤣

Ohhhhh.
  • isalsayourface123
    Options
    I'm excited for my run today.
  • mygatorgirlgot8
    mygatorgirlgot8 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Just 3- 1/2 years till full retirement.
    Yiipppeeeeee.😁
  • isalsayourface123
    Options
    I'm excited for my run today.

Woo-hoo! How'd it go? I went on two runs today for a net burn of 700 calories. Das a lot of calories to eat back..

Oh...so now you're better than me cause you did 2 runs AnD you got to est lots of calories...I bet you ate a cheeseburger too :'(

I loved it. Weather is amazing right now :)
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    I do not even know anymore. I live day to day.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Well, I *was* excited about breakfast but now it's over so I'm looking for something new to get excited about