What are you going to be for halloween?

Options
smlamb33
smlamb33 Posts: 342 Member
I absoultely LOVE Halloween! I love dressing up in costume every year for work! However, this year I am at a loss as to what I want to be for Halloween. I work with teenagers at the public library so I always have to be conservative. I was considering Willy Wonka, the Gene Wilder version, not Johnny depp, but I'm not sure that the teens wiil know who I am. Maybe I should be an oompa loompa! LOL!

Last Year I went as a "Cereal Killer" and the year before that I went as Abby Scuito from NCIS. She's my favorite character! So I was just wondering what everyone else is dressing up as this year or if anyone has any fun Halloween Plans?

I am also hosting a Teen Halloween Party here at work, so if you have any great ideas fhat you have done in the past, like party games,decoartions, food, etc.. that are easy and fun please feel free to share. I can always use some extra ideas! I know that I will be serving up some Kitty Litter Cake, Apples & Caramel and a Candy Corn-Peanut mix! If you haven't tried this mix, it tastes just like a Baby Ruth candy bar! Too bad it's not on my healthy foods list! LOL!

Anyway, just something for fun! :happy:

Replies

• JWeaser
    JWeaser Posts: 302
    Options
    Not sure yet but it will be a skinnier version than last year! lol Have fun!!
  • cjasins
    cjasins Posts: 93
    Options
    I love Halloween too!! I am making a cinobite costume from the movie Hellraiser. Not very conservative but I love to be original and scary!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    something with thigh highs. Thats as far as Ive gotten... :laugh:
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    SEXY!!! That's all i know so far! and 30 pounds (hopefully more) lighter than last year!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,672 Member
    Options
    Less than 10% body fat. Then I'll don a Zorro outfit.
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options

*Like*
  • smlamb33
    Options
    So glad that we are all skinnier this Halloween! Makes me look forward to it even more! Now maybe I will be able to find costumes to fit me!
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    You will be a terrific Zorro!
  • starpi22
    starpi22 Posts: 74
    Options
    I haven't quite figured my costume for this year out, but next year I am going as Chung Li, from street fighter... Hopefully with her killer legs too ;-)
  • smlamb33
    Options
    Love the Zorro idea!
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    either a girl version of alex from a clockwork orange,
    a cosmic mermaid (lots of starfishes, purple wig, gems,)
    or a rave princess(glow in the dark wings, lots of glow in the dark everything lol)

...i dont know what yet!!!!!!!
  • smlamb33
    Options
    I haven't quite figured my costume for this year out, but next year I am going as Chung Li, from street fighter... Hopefully with her killer legs too ;-)
    That's a great costume! Are you going to make it yourself or are you going to purchase it?
  • Atleast 12-15 lbs lighter.......:smokin:
  • smlamb33
    Options
    either a girl version of alex from a clockwork orange,
    a cosmic mermaid (lots of starfishes, purple wig, gems,)
    or a rave princess(glow in the dark wings, lots of glow in the dark everything lol)

...i dont know what yet!!!!!!!

You can never go wrong with sparkly mermaids! :)
  • starpi22
    starpi22 Posts: 74
    Options
    That's a great costume! Are you going to make it yourself or are you going to purchase it?

Thanks! I'm a seamstress, so I will be making it myself :-D
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Well, my kids really like the Backyardigans at the moment. The oldest is going to be Austin (he is the pink kangeroo), the youngest is going to be Uniqua (she is a the pink Uniqua~don't ask because I cannot explain it) and according to them I am going to be Tasha (she is a yellow Hippo). Not really sure how I am going to pull this off. Last year was easy when they were Woody and Buzz from Toy Story and I was Andy's mom.
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options

OMG Julie, thigh highs are practically a fetish for me. Might have to make a trip for Halloween this year. *purring*
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I'm either going to wear my stock-car racing fire suit, or resurrect my Kill Bill costume from a couple of years ago.
  • NurseLocke
    NurseLocke Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Some cute idea's I've seen:
    My fav last year was Marge & Homer Simpson. Green dress, pearls, large peice of cardboard (glue cottonballs to it!) and spray paint it BLUE! (The guy just wore a s/s white collar shirt, jeans, 5 o' clock shadow, and was already bald - but he drew the ^^^^^^^^ around his head anyway!)

*Pirate
    *Cowgirl
    *Textbook Librarian (Old white wig, dark nose tip glasses with beaded holder!, stuff your *kitten* with a pillow, old fashioned sweater and some blue eyeshadow) =)
    *Princess Leia (It can be the conservative white dress or the sleazy slave version!)
    *Greek Goddess! Think Medusa or Aphrodite!
    *Lucy (from I love Lucy!)
    *Maybe a few other employees can do a 'group costume' Dress up as the characters from the Wizard of Oz! There are female versions of them all.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I want to try to be this guy for Halloween:
    1187620200.jpg

This was me over a few Halloweens.

halloween.jpg

b4c23526.jpg