I have been on Plateau for a long time. I need help

Hello everyone. I have been on plateau for a long time ,like 1 month now and not losing weight staying at the same weight like there is not tomorrow. Whoever recently i got my lean muscle mass increase and my body fat reduce but still my actual weight refuse to go down. i have been doing cardio on my rest days, and resistance with 2 upper body and 2 lower body. For like a full month now without stopping. Here is my readings any advice is super appreciate.
Body Type Standard. Sept 20 2019
Height: 5ft 6.5 in
Weight:218.62lb
BMI: 34.8
BMR. 8874 kJ

2097kCal

Impedance:360
Fat % 26.5
Fat Mass. 58.01lb
FFM 160.61lb
TBW 117.61lb

Body Type Standard . October 25 2019
Height. 5ft 6.5 in
Weight: 220.81lb
BMI: 35.1
BMR: 8831kJ

2111 kCal

Impeadence 3331
Fat% 24.4
Fat Mass .53.81 lb
FFM.167.01lb
TBW.122.21 lb

Replies

• Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    I don't know if this would help, because I'm a lot older than you and have different things I do for fitness. I was stuck for a while not losing and then temporarily did intermittent fasting. I skipped breakfast and began to eat in a window starting at -- I forget exactly -- about noon. I started losing weight again. I think our bodies sometimes get used to the same patterns of food and exercise, so it can help to change things up.
  • etabei
    etabei Posts: 3 Member
    Losing fat is the goal right? That is happening. Losing “weight”-what bones organs and muscle..and all else..? Not important.
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    You talk about your exercise but not food. Most weight loss is through diet. Are you logging your food? How many calories do you eat per day?
  • gequalsmoney
    gequalsmoney Posts: 5 Member
    Are you weighing/measuring all your food? Diet is the most important factor.