Question of the Day- Day 39!!

:heart: Question of the Day- Day 39!!!:heart:

Since you have been on MFP what food do you find constantly repeating over and over in your food diary?

**Me- I notice that I seems to have Brocoli Slaw ALOT. I think I just always buy the same things when I go grocery shopping lol :laugh: I also notice yogurt showing up about everyday and apples or grapes.. none of it ever gets old though :bigsmile:

Replies

• Autumn_P
    Autumn_P Posts: 101 Member
    Love my Fage Greek yogurt for breakfast. My new fav snack is apple & pb.. yumm!!!
  • JoAnn73
    JoAnn73 Posts: 161 Member
    THAT ME! I buy just about the same foods every week at the store and yes Brocoli Slaw is one of the foods I buy! LOL :smooched:
  • Frannswaz
    Frannswaz Posts: 172 Member
    Tell me about it....I just got back from the supermarket with the same stuff as last time. Consistency is good though at least your bill should (in theory) be less of a surprise except for the constant mark-ups. Are they kidding me!!:smile:
  • sherismb
    sherismb Posts: 120 Member
    Special K chips and Hummus!! Love it!!
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    BUMP!
  • oatmeal and eggs. They are the goto breakfast (when I'm hungry or have time to eat!! HA!)
  • Rice and lentils/beans with veggies. I eat it alot.
  • eggs salad
    eggs salad
    eggs salad
    repeat
    repeat
    repeat
  • JPhillips723
    JPhillips723 Posts: 3 Member
    What is broccoli slaw?
    I have grapes a lot!
  • ShannaB83185
    eggs salad
    eggs salad
    eggs salad
    repeat
    repeat
    repeat

Hahahahah I love this!!! :bigsmile:
  • ShannaB83185
    What is broccoli slaw?
    I have grapes a lot!

Yummmm brocoli slaw is soooo good and you can eat practically a whole bag for only like 100 calories and I can usually get 2-3 days worth of lunch out of one bag! It's over by the bagged salads. It's like coleslaw mixture but it's brocoli and it comes plain so I add cut up apples, grapes, chicken breast and dressing. I use to add the Poppyseed dressing but that's sooo high in calories. Now I use a fat free Ranch or Italian. Try it it's YUMMY!!! I can eat it everday and NEVER get bored!!