What's Your Favorite Room in Your House?

Options
2»

Replies

• starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    My bedroom! I love laying in bed and watching TV... my couches are big and comfy but nothing like a queen sized mattress

I want a TV in my bedroom real bad! It would be nice to curl up to a movie and just fall asleep...I do that now but I'm either on the couch or my recliner and then I have to get up and go to bed...lol

Don't do it. TVs in the bedroom reduce sex by like 50%. So if you're already married.... that's like... never! lol

Oh....we don't have that issue.... :wink:
  • travisporter
    Options
    Really nice remodel - that basement needed some color!
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    My bedroom! I love laying in bed and watching TV... my couches are big and comfy but nothing like a queen sized mattress

I want a TV in my bedroom real bad! It would be nice to curl up to a movie and just fall asleep...I do that now but I'm either on the couch or my recliner and then I have to get up and go to bed...lol

Don't do it. TVs in the bedroom reduce sex by like 50%. So if you're already married.... that's like... never! lol

Depends what you're watching! :tongue:
  • TheGoktor
    Options
    I have never had any interest in having a tv in my room. Nor in the kitchen. What's that about? We only have one in the playroom, as it's only really the children who watch it.

I don't get why some people have TVs in the kitchen either! I have my boomdock for my iPhone in mine, so I can listen to music while I cook. Mind you, we don't have a TV service at all, so our TVs are only used for DVDs and videogames....neither of which are needed in the kitchen!
  • TheGoktor
    Options
    Really nice remodel - that basement needed some color!

LOL - you're right! It's weird how the ceiling and tile grouting look white in the photo - the grouting is dark grey, and the ceiling is a kind of biscuit-ey colour (which I've never been happy with TBH)!
    Beautiful. You totally need a black wrought iron spiral staircase though!! :D

We thought about it but I really don't like spiral staircases, so we had the wooden one made. The archway, which leads into the kitstore, needs to have an iron gate made for it.....we'll get it done one day!

Re: wooden houses in the woods.....to me that sounds so cool and romantic - but TBH the inconvenience of having no plumbing would be too much! Kudos to those of you who had to live like that! :flowerforyou:
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options

So we had it converted! I adore it, and it's definitely my favourite room in the house! :bigsmile:

Sa-weet remodel!! :love:

yeah i am so loving that!!!

my room would be my family room/kids play room (my basement)