Fitness apps

Options
Hi there, I’ve been trying to be more active and a friend of mine who is a pretty big workout fiend told me about an app named FitOn that seems to have some pretty amazing workouts and trainers. The app is completely free which seems too good to be true. Have any of you used FitOn? Any other free fitness apps I should checkout? Thanks for the advice.

Replies

• archambault84
    archambault84 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yo...I’ve never heard of that app ur talking about, BUT, I definitely can say that JawboneUP wrist band paired/sync’d with My Fitness Pal works amazing. I’ve switched to an Apple Watch now, but really anything will work - just keeps u motivated to keep going and it’s awesome to see how you’ve crushed ur workouts. I lost 40 lbs using jawbone a couple years back, and I’m getting into shape...AGAIN...now with my Apple Watch.
  • singleheartedapple
    Options
    Never heard about FitOn but I've tried so many of the apps and if you're looking for something free then check out either Fitness Blender or Nike Training Club - it's suitable for all fitness levels so you'll defo find something for you :)
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of Les Mills on Demand.
  • jhanleybrown
    jhanleybrown Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I like Sworkit although its no longer free and Peleton Digital...which is $19/month for unlimited spin classes plus other stuff.
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Never heard about FitOn but I've tried so many of the apps and if you're looking for something free then check out either Fitness Blender or Nike Training Club - it's suitable for all fitness levels so you'll defo find something for you :)
    Love Fitness Blender! Definitely my favorite of all the free fitness stuff I’ve tried.
  • Danp
    Danp Posts: 1,561 Member
    Options
    Hmmm.. User joins, posts 2 messages both about a new fitness app then disappears?

Perhaps my overly suspicious nature is showing but, me thinks someone was trying to employ some guerilla marketing for their new fitness app?