What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    Trying to gather up the strength to get out of bed and go into work despite being on vacation.

Need to get a few things from work for my trip.
  • Bod4GodAnnice
    Bod4GodAnnice Posts: 12 Member
    Trying to make a decision to start WW or start back up on Fitness Pal, for which I am already paid up for a year. This weight struggle is real.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Trying to make a decision to start WW or start back up on Fitness Pal, for which I am already paid up for a year. This weight struggle is real.

Either will work if you stick with it ❤️
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,007 Member

FWIW...I use iTrackBites for keeping track of WW points. It’s free and works great. I’m not 100% using it these days (the trainer where I go wants to see macros for a few days so I’m using mfp). But the points plus is what worked for me and that’s what I use on there. Good luck!
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    u62uentlxomn.gif
  • ChattyPete
    ChattyPete Posts: 70 Member
    💩😺
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    ChattyPete wrote: »
    💩😺

You're pooping and scrolling through the forums?
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Taking a work break
  • _Miss_chievous_
    dlbohl1991 wrote: »
    Chemo Wednesday... playing with myself in a non fun way 😂 1 hour lefthkzuzxh2roq8.gif

Words aren’t enough to tell you how hard I laughed at this for some reason. Not about the chemo part Boo chemo but the vamp thing haha. You’re pretty damn tough mentally and emotionally from what I’ve seen on these threads and though you don’t know me from Adam I wanted to let you know your optimism and positivity mean a lot:)

Thank you ❤ I try to look more tough than i really am. It's easier to hide behind my humor. I'm positive, yes...but on most days I'm not.
  • CaliValleyGirl
    edited October 2019
    Riding in the passenger seat going to an unknown location for dinner. Supposed to be our anniversary dinner since we will be busy tomorrow at universal.

Edit: Whining in the car, "Are we there yet?"
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    7PkETpal.jpg
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Already in bed for the night (its 8:55pm and I don’t care).
  • _Miss_chievous_
    Bed time, sleeping pill is kicking in and I'm starting to be cross eyed, I hope I can find my bed 😜
  • lx1x
    Watching world series game 7.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    😱 C'MON NATS!!!!
  • CaliValleyGirl
    Falling asleep in the car. Husband took me to a very nice fancy restaurant called Crawdaddy's. Was amazing. Full course dinner, but I couldn't finish dinner.

Overall it was a good night.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    kam26001 wrote: »
    😱 C'MON NATS!!!!

Ima hoping the gnats win.
  • lx1x
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    kam26001 wrote: »
    😱 C'MON NATS!!!!

Ima hoping the gnats win.

😂

• Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Just got home from a appointment with my Oncologist. My head hurts from all the info, I'm discouraged and I think I'm done with today and going to bed.

💗💗💗💗💗💗sending all that and more mon petit angel!🤗💗
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Chemo Wednesday... playing with myself in a non fun way 😂 1 hour lefthkzuzxh2roq8.gif

😂😂😂😂💗💗💗💗