Let's talk about our cars!

Options
12346»

Replies

• cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Tomorrow is my last car payment! The idea of no car payments is somewhat freeing.

I love my car, fingers crossed it lasts a while. It's never given me any trouble, so far, except when it decided to get stuck in a snow bank (my fault, I suppose) and humiliate me in front of the neighbours.

Now I get to decide what to spend the "extra" money on! Surely I should spend it self indulgently, and not sensibly!

Congratulations!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    it's not what you drive......

itz how you drivez it.

HarmfulCourteousAcaciarat-size_restricted.gif
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    i drive a 2017 Elantra limited it's a real nice car but it's to low to the ground. i just got winter tires today
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    My car was a Prado 4 wheel drive. It got left behind in the garage in the flood and now I have a very cute red Mazda 3 with lots of bells and whistles but I'll miss my 2 petrol tanks in the Prado.
  • HappilyDistracted
    HappilyDistracted Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    I was hoping "cars" was code for something else and I would stumble upon a secret MFP club. When in Rome...

I have a Subaru outback. It's like a mini tank on wheels. A real tank would be MUCH cooler.

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Tomorrow is my last car payment! The idea of no car payments is somewhat freeing.

I love my car, fingers crossed it lasts a while. It's never given me any trouble, so far, except when it decided to get stuck in a snow bank (my fault, I suppose) and humiliate me in front of the neighbours.

Now I get to decide what to spend the "extra" money on! Surely I should spend it self indulgently, and not sensibly!

That is awesome 🙂 I say, splurge and get yourself something nice 🤗
  • Theoldguy1
    Theoldguy1 Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    RevGym2 wrote: »
    People rely on cars, buses and trains way too much for theIr transportation. They should walk or ride a bike to more places.

Healthy living begins with a walk.

Not too practical when you have a 45 mile one way commute.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    qfd8g6yzx125.gif
    I'd be in the dark car 😁
  • cultonmike
    cultonmike Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    2004 vw Jetta diesel with 340,000miles on it, get 50+mpg hwy at 75mph. Best car ever. Not a single warning light in dash on!
    My fun car is an 85 vw gti with 470whp from a turbocharged vr6 engine, it’s devastating when I get traction, can spin tires at 70mph just mashing the “fun pedal” lol
    Also have two projects a 71 vw Baja bug, and a 66 chop top bug.
  • renydo2
    renydo2 Posts: 2,152 Member
    Options
    2007 Toyota Tacoma - great little truck 2005 Audi TT - my summer fun - like a rocket on rails
    Best thing - no car payments