Fun sized candy bar poll

pizzamyheart
pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
For the small “fun sized” candy bars, do you eat them in bites or pop the whole thing in your mouth? If you take bites, how many bites does it take you to finish the candy bar? Also...do you consider “fun sized” candy bars to actually be “sad” sized? Your opinion matters!!

Replies

• Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    I like the really tiny ones thinking I'll only eat a few and well.......... its funny when I talk crazy talk.....😂😜🍫
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    bites?
    inhale. :D
  • flotek72
    flotek72 Posts: 498 Member
    Had a snickers one today. One bite.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Kit Kat - 4 bites. I after lunch, 1 after dinner, 1 at night, and I’ll work the other one in.
    I love sweets. Volume isn’t the problem. Unless I’m really hungry. Then it’s inhale the whole bag.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    Last night for Halloween, I gave out bowls of Crème brûlée instead of candy bars.

The street was littered with the broken shards of Villeroy & Boch fine china.

Ungrateful Street Urchins.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    I shove it all in my mouth
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I like the tiny candies and wish they'd just make them all year round. Sometimes, I only want a bit of a candy, not a whole bar or cup... so fun sizes are perfect for that. Also perfect because since I've been logging and I gave up regular sodas, I stopped having as much of a sweet tooth, so I only want tiny bites. :)
  • Tinydancer106
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Last night for Halloween, I gave out bowls of Crème brûlée instead of candy bars.

The street was littered with the broken shards of Villeroy & Boch fine china.

Ungrateful Street Urchins.

giphy.gif
  • Motorsheen

So like, ya' know, when this thread is over... do ya' need a ride home ??
  • KosmosKitten

Is this in a classy car... or like.. one of those 70s or 80s vans with the sexist paintings on the side of scantily clad women doing things you'd see on a heavy metal album?
  • Tinydancer106

Is this in a classy car... or like.. one of those 70s or 80s vans with the sexist paintings on the side of scantily clad women doing things you'd see on a heavy metal album?

giphy.gif
  • Motorsheen

It's Classy !!!

.... Lower Classy.
  • KosmosKitten

It's Classy !!!

.... Lower Classy.

So... serial killer pastiche then?
  • Motorsheen

It's Classy !!!

.... Lower Classy.

Sort of....

The clear plastic seat covers happen to be both removable & washable.
  • KosmosKitten

It's Classy !!!

.... Lower Classy.

Sort of....

Terrible idea. There's only one season to ever get in your car and it's practically non-existent. Those seat covers are too hot and sticky in summer.. and too *kitten* cold in winter. At least double cover your seats in plastic and THEN a thin fabric that is either washable or burnable. Then bodily fluids might penetrate the inviting external cover, but be blockaded by the plastic, the plastic is cleanable and able to be disposed of (if needed) and there is no visible evidence on the original seat covers.

Serial killer 101, man.
  • Motorsheen

It's Classy !!!

.... Lower Classy.

Sort of....

Terrible idea. There's only one season to ever get in your car and it's practically non-existent. Those seat covers are too hot and sticky in summer.. and too *kitten* cold in winter. At least double cover your seats in plastic and THEN a thin fabric that is either washable or burnable. Then bodily fluids might penetrate the inviting external cover, but be blockaded by the plastic, the plastic is cleanable and able to be disposed of (if needed) and there is no visible evidence on the original seat covers.

Serial killer 101, man.

You've thought this through.......

Yikes.
  • KosmosKitten

It's Classy !!!

.... Lower Classy.

Sort of....

Serial killer 101, man.

Yikes.

Ah, but no one can prove that I've ever done anything remotely close. :wink:

And I think a lot of things through... whether I act on them or not is an entirely different matter for discussion.
  • KosmosKitten

It's Classy !!!

.... Lower Classy.

Sort of....

Serial killer 101, man.

Yikes.

Do you now regret your internet friendship with me? >:)
  • Motorsheen

It's Classy !!!

.... Lower Classy.

Sort of....

Serial killer 101, man.

Yikes.

Regret ?

No.

Scared to Death ?

.... maybe.
  • KosmosKitten

It's Classy !!!

.... Lower Classy.

Sort of....

Serial killer 101, man.

Yikes.

Regret ?

No.

Scared to Death ?

.... maybe.

Excellllllllllent. >:)