Continuing: What are foods that you hate?

Options

Replies

• vegetarian218
    vegetarian218 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Meats especially bacon, most fried greasy foods really gross me out.
  • carrie145
    carrie145 Posts: 297
    Options
    FISH!! It's a mental thing. I'm fine with it as long as I don't bite a fish bone. Then I start gagging and can't eat it anymore..Weird?
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    cake?? bacon?? wow, thought everyone loved these...I do!
  • Care563
    Care563 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Avocados. Nasty, nasty booger green mushy things.

Oh, I LOVE them :)

I AM ADDICTED TO AVOCADOS MMMMMMM
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    how can you hate celery? It doesn't have a taste. Was just meant to be a holder for peanut butter and hummus.
  • kaylynn54
    kaylynn54 Posts: 141
    Options
    Brussel Sprouts :sick:
    Asparagus :frown:
    Beets :noway:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    how can you hate celery? It doesn't have a taste. Was just meant to be a holder for peanut butter and hummus.

It's the stringy texture, but I actually hate the taste as well :)

Give me a carrot *LOL*
  • ellumi
    ellumi Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Mushrooms taste like erasers to me. Broccoli is like eating grass. Does anything one else have the problem that occasionally everything leaves an aftertaste of soap in their mouth? This happens to me occasionally. Any one know the cause?

Not everything, but cilantro tastes JUST like soap to me. :sick:
  • rjvt006
    rjvt006 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    :sick: celery , spinach and type of fish. Ive tried to eat them all cause i know they are good for me but i just cant do it
  • kaylynn54
    kaylynn54 Posts: 141
    Options

What does hummus taste like? I almost bought some the other day but then I decided not to because I really didn't know what to do with it.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Lima beans and any kind of animal organ. EWWW.

Edit to add: Cilantro! OMG, it tastes EXACTLY like soap. It is the devil. they sneak it into foods...its like...the gluten of herb rack. Devil's spawn...
  • MissMom3
    MissMom3 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I hate salad dressing...maybe lite italian as a marinade but I like a little BBQ sauce on my salad. Weird I know but so yummy.
  • Care563
    Care563 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    #1 Dairy...anything made with dairy...ewww it has blood and pus...cow milk is for baby cows not humans
    # 2 Animal flesh....enough said
    #3 Eggs...seriously what are they...and who was the first person to decide to eat them?
    :sick:
  • Justcallmejenny
    Options
    melon and cantaloupe :sick:
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Fava beans
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Meats especially bacon, most fried greasy foods really gross me out.

I'm with you on the bacon, and I'm not even vegetarian! I just HATE bacon! I hate the smell, the taste, everything about it.
  • TluvK
    TluvK Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    greek yogurt....

fat on meat AT ALL....even on my steaks i can't eat the fat on the edges.

buffalo sauce.....i like spicy sauce but not if its sweet/vinegary like that

feta cheese/blue cheese
    If I didn't like these things, I don't know what I'd eat! You've just made a list of my favorites...well, except for maybe the steak fat.
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Sweet peas
    cottage cheese
    grapefruit
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    peas, cooked spinach (i can do baby spinach in salads) brussel sprouts, parsnips, turnip. also don't like sauce on my pasta...just olive oil and parm thanks. raw celery--its the stringiness.
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Options

What does hummus taste like? I almost bought some the other day but then I decided not to because I really didn't know what to do with it.

I get the roasted garlic (there are different kinds and easy to make) and it tastes like roasted garlic. It's creamy without dairy or sugar. Very few calories. It's great.