Moms of Two+ 5'3 and under...

Options
Do you guys find that after that second child you can't back to your pre-pregnancy weight? I think even an extra 2 pounds look like 10 extra since I'm so petite. How do you guys manage your diet/weight? What workout plans work for you? BTW what is your current height/weight and goals?

Replies

• Margarette
    Margarette Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I only had one pregnancy but had twins. I am 5'2" and weigh about 120. I want to be down to 100lbs but would prefer 95lbs. I agree that a teeny bit of weight looks like a ton because of our height. I just be sure to follow the calories strictly and to exercise. Also when I plateau I try cycle eating - where I eat a lot of calories and a few calories this way my body wont get used to the less intake of calories and store it.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Man, mine are too old for me to say it's pregnancy weight LOL. Mine are 13 and 11. I developed a thyroid condition during my 2nd pregnancy so losing weight afterward was no problem. After I had the condition corrected? That's another story.

Anyway, I'm 5'2 with an average sized frame, not a small/petite frame. My high weight was 168. I'm 137 right now. My goal is 130. I'm keeping the breasts and hips LOL.

ETA: I'm currently walking 4 miles Sat-Mon. I do boot camp class Tues-Thurs.
  • Rachel1913
    Rachel1913 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That's me. I'm 5'1" and have a 5 year old and an 11 month old. It has definitely been harder losing the weight with my 2nd child, but I've just gotten serious about getting it off. I have never weighed this much before when I wasn't pregnant. I am currently at 176, with a goal weight of 140. I'm comfortable at 140, cause I also have an average sized frame, with breasts and hips that aren't going anywhere.

I've been doing Couch 2 5K and 30 day shred.
  • Ivanna80
    Ivanna80 Posts: 16
    Options
    I'll have to try the calorie cycling more. I think that works for me too, I've done it unintentionally and have lost or maintained my weight.