Before and After

When I'm down, I create the before and after pics, so I can see ,my hard work has paid off,even when I feel like I had a bad week💪💪💪💪❤53xvgvmnsu56.jpg

Replies

• Pernel83
    Pernel83 Posts: 1 Member
    great job
  • Deanner03
    Deanner03 Posts: 371 Member
    Great job! I do the same thing.
  • hafsatoheed2019
    hafsatoheed2019 Posts: 70 Member
    Great job congratulations
    Would you mind sharing what are things that have worked for you. Eating and exercise wise a little bit detail would be so helpful for ppl like us /thinking of losing everyday and messing it up the same day. How much u have lost.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,403 Member
    Nisha, you look great! And so much younger in the after pic!
  • IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    You look amazing!! Good job!
  • good job.
  • bear2303
    bear2303 Posts: 252 Member
    You look incredible. Keep up the great work!
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    Taking progress pictures is a great motivator! Keep going! You're doing great!!
  • MySlimGoals
    MySlimGoals Posts: 750 Member
    edited November 2019
    Congratulations you are going so well!

I think people noticing will differ for everyone. I'm down 33lbs and no one has noticed yet. I read somewhere that in general friends notice at 40lbs but I guess it might depend on your start weight too. I think I'll have to lose about twice that before it becomes very obvious. When I look at before and after photos it is as plain as day but people don't remember so well you months ago unless they haven't seen you for ages.
  • guil0095
    guil0095 Posts: 327 Member
    Awesome job!!!
    <3
  • Dj0619
    Dj0619 Posts: 1 Member
    Thank you for sharing your journey! You look amazing ☺️
  • LauraRapier
    LauraRapier Posts: 9 Member
    Way to go! Great job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!