How tall are you and what is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• ccarpe
    ccarpe Posts: 118
    Options
    I'm 5 ' 8 1/2" and I want to weigh less than my husband, which probably means 160 lbs or less. I'll be 48 in a month.
  • Glitter_pumpkin
    Options
    5'4 and want to be 111lbs
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    4'11" and into the double digits.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

That's just so damn adorable!
  • rissuhbissuh
    Options
    5'6 and 130 :)
  • calibri
    Options

I don't understand?
  • roxygrissom
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and my goal weight is 190. I have been 190 prior to pregnancies and wore a size 10 and looked really good. I'm a very muscular person and I will never be within my "ideal body weight" range(top end is 179). At 190, people were telling me I looked too skinny...go figure.
  • teponey
    teponey Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    5'3" & I think around 64kg. Which I think converts to around 140? Or just around there somewhere anyway.
  • mrspenton2009
    mrspenton2009 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a tall lady (5'10.5") and I prior to having a baby I weighed about 135 on average. After having a baby I have fluctuated but when I started MFP in April I was 170 (just 15 lbs less than when I was 9 months pregnant!). My goal is 140, which is about a size 7 or 9 on me. So I'm just curious about everyone else! Our bodies are all so different! I'm interested in gaining more friends that are built like me. Thank you in advance! <3

:flowerforyou:

I am 6 even and I currently weigh 317. Whooo..can't believe I said that...haa haaa

Anyway, I have always been a thick sista, but my goal is to wear a size 14/16. Once I get to that size, I will see what I feel about then adjust it from there. True, our bodies are all different so one size looks totally different on me than it would on the next lady. There are so many people who see me and say, you carry your weight well, because you are so tall. WHATEVER...see you later heavy weighter...haa haaa
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" (really like 6'0"). My goal is to be between 140-160#
  • KaylaKilgore
    KaylaKilgore Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    5'6'', Goal weight is 140, will try to go lower once I get there so I'm further away from 'borderline of healthy and overweight.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

I don't understand?

You're just pint size. It reminds me of my best friend :) She's 5'1 and can jump right on me for a hug when she sees me! I'd love to be able to do that to a man someday *LOL* But I'm big. Not happenin.
  • ritajean3
    ritajean3 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 ish and my goal weight is 68kgish but I have large hips and ribs. When I was 68kg (150 pounds) I could shove my fist under my pelvic bone and under my ribs. I honestly looked like I was wasting away. So while I have that set as my goal I realistically want to hit 72 and then focus on toning more than cardio if I go lower than that is fantastic but if not oh well I just want to be very fit and as muscle weighs more than fat I don't want to set a number too low for my frame to support
  • calibri
    Options

I don't understand?

You're just pint size. It reminds me of my best friend :) She's 5'1 and can jump right on me for a hug when she sees me! I'd love to be able to do that to a man someday *LOL* But I'm big. Not happenin.
    Aww thanks! :blushing:
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 4 1/2 " (don't forget the 1/2!!)--My husband is Over 6 ft and always refers to me as Vertically Challenged. Anyway, my Goal weight is 135. Once I hit this, if I'm still not happy with my body, I may shoot for 120- 125. But Don't think anything below 120 is very realistic as I just turned 51 and I weighed 108 when I was in High School (ages ago!)-- and I was super tiny back then.
  • smketchum
    smketchum Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 1.5" and my goal is 130 but I am going to see if I can hit 125. I am in a very loose fitting size 6 right now. I have a lot of muscle mass so I don't think I could go below 125 and be healthy. My goal is not just thin, but healthy :). My husband is going to give me $200 for clothes shopping when I hit my goal of 130 and wouldn't you know it, I am .2 pounds away! New clothes is good motivation for a woman....espcially me!
  • 4littlemonkeys
    Options
    I'm 5' 2" and would like to get back to pre-baby weight (or close to it as I was slightly under weight when I 1st fell pregnant).
    CW is 63 kgs (138lb)
    GW is 52 kgs (115lb)
  • ldybugg
    ldybugg Posts: 134
    Options
    I'm 5'9 medium frame and at 134 lb. (I think theres at least 5lb in my size 11 feet!) Depending on cut and where I shop I can wear anywhere from a 5 to a 9 or 4-6. I don't worry bout size anymore, just what's cute!
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I'm 65.6" inches tall and chose 140lbs as my goal weight. I found a website that recommends goal weights based on your body frame (sorry I don't have the link!). Based on my wrist measurement (6.25 inches), I have a large frame, and it gave a weight range of 138 to 152, if I remember correctly. So I just chose 140 for now.
  • Annie5859
    Annie5859 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10" and I weigh 156lbs. I am on maintenance and my original goal was 160lbs.