Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Before and After

LovelyMsNishaLovelyMsNisha Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
When I'm down, I create the before and after pics, so I can see ,my hard work has paid off,even when I feel like I had a bad week💪💪💪💪❤53xvgvmnsu56.jpg

Replies

• Pernel83Pernel83 Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
  • Deanner03Deanner03 Member Posts: 342 Member Member Posts: 342 Member
    Great job! I do the same thing.
  • hafsatoheed2019hafsatoheed2019 Member Posts: 70 Member Member Posts: 70 Member
    Great job congratulations
    Would you mind sharing what are things that have worked for you. Eating and exercise wise a little bit detail would be so helpful for ppl like us /thinking of losing everyday and messing it up the same day. How much u have lost.
  • springlering62springlering62 Member, Premium Posts: 3,937 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3,937 Member
    Nisha, you look great! And so much younger in the after pic!
  • IAmTheGlueIAmTheGlue Member Posts: 357 Member Member Posts: 357 Member
    You look amazing!! Good job!
  • FatimaStartsAllOverFatimaStartsAllOver Member Posts: 302 Member Member Posts: 302 Member
  • bear2303bear2303 Member Posts: 250 Member Member Posts: 250 Member
    You look incredible. Keep up the great work!
  • ChelleDee07ChelleDee07 Member Posts: 396 Member Member Posts: 396 Member
    Taking progress pictures is a great motivator! Keep going! You're doing great!!
  • MySlimGoalsMySlimGoals Member, Premium Posts: 751 Member Member, Premium Posts: 751 Member
    Congratulations you are going so well!

I think people noticing will differ for everyone. I'm down 33lbs and no one has noticed yet. I read somewhere that in general friends notice at 40lbs but I guess it might depend on your start weight too. I think I'll have to lose about twice that before it becomes very obvious. When I look at before and after photos it is as plain as day but people don't remember so well you months ago unless they haven't seen you for ages.
    edited November 2019
  • guil0095guil0095 Member Posts: 318 Member Member Posts: 318 Member
    Awesome job!!!
    <3
  • Dj0619Dj0619 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Thank you for sharing your journey! You look amazing ☺️
  • LauraRapierLauraRapier Member Posts: 8 Member Member Posts: 8 Member
    Way to go! Great job.