i surpassed my goal today! w/ a bunch of pics

Options

Replies

• lindsay6694
    Options
    Awesome Lindsay!!!!! You look great! Very inspiring! I am starting Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred September 1st. My intention is to do it daily for the month of September and test out the "30 day" theory! LOL! I hope it works as our local homecoming and my 10 year reunion is September 30 and October 1st! :) Is that one that you had done? What others do you do?

i did start with the 30 day shred...& i did 2 rounds of it. a few weeks ago i just finished my 2nd round of her ripped in 30 & now ive started Insanity & im on my 2nd week...& LOVING it!
  • lindsay6694
    Options
    & thanks again everyone! makes me smile every time i see my thread pop back up! <3
  • Poy_Ella
    Poy_Ella Posts: 23
    Options
    You look amazing... so toned! I'm extremely jealous =D and with that I shall now go work out!
  • Jarah21
    Jarah21 Posts: 4
    Options
    congrats!!! You look awesome!!!!
  • Kany
    Kany Posts: 336
    Options
    you look amazing! keep up the good work.
  • laura2501
    laura2501 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    well done u look amazing
  • mruiz22
    mruiz22 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look amazing....
  • chrymyrs
    chrymyrs Posts: 38
    Options
    I am 5'1 as well, but I weigh 240. You look awesome and gave me hope. Thank you!! I've been working out to biggest loser on xbox. Which Jillian workouts did you do?
  • chrymyrs
    Options
    I am 5'1 as well, but I weigh 240. You look awesome and gave me hope. Thank you!! I've been working out to biggest loser on xbox. Which Jillian workouts did you do?
  • chrymyrs
    Options
  • kaylah_x
    kaylah_x Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    WOW! U look amazing! Congrats
  • Zyhon
    Zyhon Posts: 13
    Options
    Congratulation you look amazing!
  • whispiri
    whispiri Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    WTG! You look absolutely fabulous.
  • lovebug1982
    Options
    You look fabulous congrats
  • jeffsgal105
    jeffsgal105 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look FANTASTIC!!! :) Congratulations on reaching your goal!

ps. LOVE the blue dress, shoes and belt :)
  • temptedtemptation
    Options
    Congratulation I just started using this site, and so far I am doing my thing. I do hope to continue and reach my goal as you have. might I add you are looking good. Please do your very best at maintaining as your success story will be a good motivation for people like me. Again congrats.
  • docsharp
    docsharp Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Thank you for sharing your weight loss success.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    As everyone else said, you look A M A Z I N G!!!!

WAY TO GO!!!! You are an inspiration :)
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! and might I add WOW!!! great job!!
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!