Starting again and need new friends for inspiration

I lost 2 stone last year and have put it all back on 🤦‍♀️ So I'm starting again today and need some inspiration from all you lovely people. Please add me so we can hopefully motivate each other. 😊

Replies

• amyann7693
    amyann7693 Posts: 9 Member
    You guys can add me too!
  • amiablerose
    amiablerose Posts: 4 Member
    Hi! I am also back at it after a while. I am looking to lose about 30 lbs and gain some lean muscle. I don't want to be rail think just healthy & strong. You can add me.
  • taranicoleeeee
    taranicoleeeee Posts: 19 Member
    Added!!

Anyone feel free to add me
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    Everyone is welcome to add me as well!
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    Added everyone above^
  • Annagrace75
    Annagrace75 Posts: 29 Member
    Me too! And you all can add me too!
  • mlm7281
    mlm7281 Posts: 37 Member
    Hi there, I’m in similar shoes, lost 20lbs last year around this time and out everything back on :(((. But I figured the only way to go is to start again, so here I am. I’ll add everyone and feel free to add me too. Thanks!
  • JamieS74
    JamieS74 Posts: 26 Member
    Anyone can add me as well! I lost 20lbs a year ago and gained it all back! The more motivational support, the better :smiley:
  • jennifer_a00
    jennifer_a00 Posts: 186 Member
    Hi, I’m just coming back after a long break as well. I’m going to add everybody above 😊
  • Starting my journey today😌 feel free too add me!
  • pinktree26
    pinktree26 Posts: 3 Member
    Starting today as well..feel free to add me🙂
  • lauracostain
    lauracostain Posts: 3 Member
    I'm going to add you guys! I'm just restarting today after gaining 25lbs this year
  • 28Haveitall2020
    28Haveitall2020 Posts: 230 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Hi everyone

I started in February at 184lbs (13st 2) and 3 months postpartum. I’ve managed to lose around 45lbs and I still have another (stubborn) 11 lbs or so to lose. Feel free to send me a friends request 🙂
  • Sorenki
    Sorenki Posts: 14 Member
    edited November 2019
    added all you lovelies above. anyone, please feel free to add me, as well. if anyone who lifts routinely (or plans to), but maybe has very limited time, like me, is looking for a more focused accountability/tips and tricks/experience-sharing group, please message me. 'stronger together' is a real thing (for me, at least).
  • faythe621
    faythe621 Posts: 32 Member
    Adding you as well! I also lost weight over the past few years and have seen it creep back on due to me getting lazy and complacent so I'm back on track.
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    same. Gained back 20lbs over the last 3 years, it's very annoying.
  • JeffreyE
    JeffreyE Posts: 4 Member
    Added! I recently started over again about a month ago. Those first few weeks are rough but once back in a routine I’m happy and healthier - it’s just getting over that initial phase that’s tough. Anyone Please feel free to send me a friend request.
  • hartlandmom
    hartlandmom Posts: 7 Member
    Adding all if you and please add me as well! Gained 10 when I was trying to lose 10. 😔
    Needing some accountability and glad to support all of you!!!