Coffeeeeee☕️

Replies

• SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Black coffee and once in awhile I’ll treat myself to a dirty chai
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,534 Member
    I started making my own cold brew to save the money/calories I was spending at coffee shops. I've been adding Skinny Syrups pumpkin spice and some cinnamon, I love coffee with cinnamon.
  • bbasusena wrote: »
    Drop your coffee preferences or your fav drinks!

Love my coffee done in a french press (filter coffee doesnt sound as nice as french press lol) with 1tsp of sweetener and coconut milk..oh yes!
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    I have connected my preferred cup of coffee with some simple exercise. When I manage to walk (and back!) to my local shopping centre (about 5 km / 3 miles) I treat myself to a strong espresso - I burn some calories and I gratify myself with a very low calorie option. No walk? NO COFFEE! After 2 days I give up and gladly put on my walking shoes...
  • Pipsqueak1965
    Pipsqueak1965 Posts: 397 Member
    haha! When I do the big house clean on a Thursday morning, I don't let myself have my coffee until its almost all done ...
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Folgers in my cup (with a touch of toasted marshmallow chocolate creamer. )
  • firefoxxie
    firefoxxie Posts: 381 Member
    French pressed light roast with chocolate and caramel notes. I'll either drink it black or shake up some califia hazelnut creamer and then top with coffee (leaves it foamy on top).

If I'm ordering coffee, I'll drink a flat white or an Americano.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Dark and bold - black like my soul and heart!
  • jhanleybrown
    jhanleybrown Posts: 240 Member
    Americano with a splash of 2% and 2 sugars.

BUT, with espresso made at home with a Pavoni that actually has a hand cranked lever to pull the shot using nice beans and a decent burr grinder.
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Medium roast with just a splash of milk and Splenda. I will drink black coffee if need be. I can't drink overly sweet coffee though.
  • bbasusena
    bbasusena Posts: 27 Member
    Reading all these was very interesting, I’m about to try some of them. I haven’t had the gut to try plain black coffee.. now it’s a must. I usually have mine when I’m home with Nescafé and cinnamon creamer. When I’m out ir varies but I try to get mine with almond milk. Unless it’s an iced coffee I get 3 pumps vainilla syrup no classic and cream🥰
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Just black...Silencer Smooth...Black rifle coffee company

I signed up for their micro batch monthly drop - the flying elk was awesome! Love this company.

They have their "Buy a bag give a bag" promo going on right now so when you buy a bag of coffee they send one to deployed troops.
  • lgfrie
    lgfrie Posts: 1,449 Member
    bearly63 wrote: »
    lgfrie wrote: »
    Dark and bitter a blend as possible. 20 oz. Add two Splendas and a 1/2 tbsp of CoffeeMate Original for 15 calories. Rinse and repeat 4x per day.

Someone disagreed with how I like my coffee??? LOL Maybe I only think I like my coffee that way?

I got a disagree too lol! I am thinking that "Disagreeing" on MFP must burn some calories! Maybe I'll give it go so I can eat back my disagreeing calories by having a pumkin latte. B)

hahaha I was actually thinking I have a Disagree stalker. It seems I almost always get one disagree, for saying pretty much anything. "Exercise is an important part of a long term diet." Disagree. "You can eat whatever you want and lose weight, but it's better to eat healthy when possible." Disagree. "The Earth orbits around the sun." Disagree. "The angles of a triangle add up to 180 degrees." Disagree. "Here's how I like my coffee." Disagree. But yes you might well be right, hitting that Disagree button enough times might add up to a calorie being burned!! :)
  • collectingblues
    collectingblues Posts: 2,541 Member
    Dark and bitter a blend as possible. 20 oz. Add two Splendas and a 1/2 tbsp of CoffeeMate Original for 15 calories. Rinse and repeat 4x per day.

Someone disagreed with how I like my coffee??? LOL Maybe I only think I like my coffee that way?

I got one, too. I presumed that someone must think that I'm clearly not a true coffee person because I periodically enjoy flavored treats.
  • Analog_Kid
    Analog_Kid Posts: 976 Member
    My two best friends in the office. We start every day together!
    9a8ziayq2tl6.jpeg
    aaiv79b0js77.jpeg

• Pipsqueak1965
    Pipsqueak1965 Posts: 397 Member
    I am going to experiment with a breakfast smoothie with coffee, chocolate protein powder, oats, almond milk (and maybe peanut butter).
  • msbridgetteanne
    msbridgetteanne Posts: 37 Member
    edited November 2019
    At work, which I only do once or twice a week because coffee isn't always kind to me: black with 5 packets of sugar.

At Starbucks, 'tis the season for salted caramel mochas! Except I take mine with white mocha sauce instead of the regular. I'm not a fan of regular mocha flavor in general. I also like the salted cream cold brew (with an extra shot of caramel. Are you noticing a trend towards sweetness, yet? ;))

At this local coffee shop near me, I take a blueberry latte. Soooo good. They use real blueberry preserves in it.

Oh, and I do occasionally use a French press at home--the stronger, the better--which I take black with a tablespoon of sugar.

I'm a coffee and sugar addict.