Daily Accountability Partner

Options
Hey there,
I am looking for someone to be my accountability partner. Basically, I want someone who will check in a couple times a day to make sure I am on track with logging meals. And I will try to do the same for you if youd like. I have been trying to lose weight off and on for a very long time, and I am good until I slowly stop logging food. Thats when I end up quitting.
Just knowing one person out there is making sure I am doing it for every meal would be so helpful.

Replies

• lorigoesvegan
    lorigoesvegan Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi friend! I’m 37 and have 50lbs to lose! I’m also looking for a daily accountability partner! If you think you’d like to try to “work” together, let me know 😊
  • oxavecamourxo
    oxavecamourxo Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hi friend! I’m 37 and have 50lbs to lose! I’m also looking for a daily accountability partner! If you think you’d like to try to “work” together, let me know 😊

Hi!! Im going to add you.
  • oxavecamourxo
    oxavecamourxo Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    lorigoesvegan i sent you a message. I cant add you, youll need to add me.
  • jc4meandu
    jc4meandu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    How much you looking to lose? I was recently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and so it’s time for a change for me I wS diagnosed sept 30. I have lost 32 lbs so far. I love to help you as I check in all throughout the day. Want to add me? Or I can add you just let me know. 😀✝️
  • joe3302013
    joe3302013 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same, I'll add you