Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Wanna be friends? I'm starting again!

I need some accountability. This time last year I weighed about 250 and now I am about 310. Somewhere along the way this past year I fell far off the wagon and fell in the Grand Canyon apparently. My highest weight was above 350 so I haven't gone completely backwards but I want to get back to getting healthy. Anyone wanna be accountability buddies? Or have any tips or tricks? Or just any wise words of wisdom?

Replies

• earthboundsc
    earthboundsc Posts: 11 Member
    Add me to your friends
  • fleaofdeath
    fleaofdeath Posts: 6 Member
    I feel that! This time last year, I was down to ~150. Now I'm at my heaviest at 180 after dealing with a bunch of life crap. Always looking for people to be friends with! :)
  • giancarlov1191
    giancarlov1191 Posts: 493 Member
    Patience & Consistency are key! All the best with your journey!
  • steeliebob
    steeliebob Posts: 55 Member
    You can do it!!! I started at 270, dropped to 182 with goal of 180. Crept up some 200ish for about 18 months and then spiked up to 235. Back at 189 after a solid second effort and going to work hard at staying someplace below 190. Not easy for most of us, but keep the faith!!
  • IndyCatDad
    IndyCatDad Posts: 6 Member
    There is strength in numbers. I'd like a new friend or two!!
  • DanZiehm
    DanZiehm Posts: 152 Member
    Feel free to add me too. I'm always looking for active, supportive MFP friends.
  • AquaMeow
    AquaMeow Posts: 296 Member
    I could use some more friends :) why not!!
  • SageJJ93
    SageJJ93 Posts: 96 Member
    I sent you a request. In January I was 315, now I'm 230. 😁
  • shira324
    shira324 Posts: 156 Member
    I'm still working on the discipline and habit building thing too. I've been up and down a lot over the last five years. Trying to make it stick this time around! Feel free to add me.