Meal Plan 1.75

Options
I'm curious if anyone has used this plan and had decent results? I'm looking to drop about 20 lbs and I was told, following this plan and doing light workouts, 3 times a week would do the trick. I've got some physical limitations, due to a car accident (no impact workouts). This just seems like a lot of food at each sitting? Appreciate any feedback.

Thanks!

Replies

• cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    You don't need a special diet to lose weight. You need a calorie deficit (MFP can help with that). Exercise is great for cardiovasucular and musculosketetal health, but is not necessary for weight loss. It can aid your calorie deficit so if you want to eat more then you need to move more.
  • deezhd67
    deezhd67 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you...should have clarified, that I understand calorie deficit, but I'm a terrible planner lol...the plan was suggested because of the breakdown of portion size, suggested foods and so forth :)
  • Danp
    Danp Posts: 1,561 Member
    Options
    The best way for a self confessed terrible planner is to not try and follow a plan.

Weight loss occurs when you create a calorie deficit. So the best suggested foods are 'foods you like' and the best portion size is 'enough of those foods to fit your calorie goals'.

Just keep it simple. Eat foods you enjoy, use MFP to monitor the calorie content of the food you're eating and try and stick close to the calorie target most of the time.
  • deezhd67
    deezhd67 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I appreciate the input. Makes sense!