• brodi3man
    brodi3man Posts: 61 Member
    add me
  • clord2
    clord2 Posts: 413 Member
    I'll can always use more friends. :)
  • FredrikNordin
    FredrikNordin Posts: 2 Member
    Looking for more friends! You can never have too many. :) Feel free to add.
  • CABasile
    CABasile Posts: 55 Member
    I was successful with MFP several years ago -- lost close to 100 lbs. Some of it has crept back, and I'm determined to take it off, plus some, to get to my ideal weight. I recently had a health scare (cancer) but it's gone now. During that process, I realized how much extra weight can make you vulnerable to cancer. So I'm on a new health journey! Many of my MFP friends from before are no longer active, so looking for active new friends so we can motivate each other! Feel free to friend me!
  • 3agirls
    3agirls Posts: 13 Member
    WOULD LOVE EXTRA FRIENDS FOR SUPPORT AND GUIDANCE
  • KimberlyCapone
    KimberlyCapone Posts: 42 Member
    Not new here, but I'm looking for some ACTIVE no-nonsense friends.

About me:
    - I work out 5-6 days a week
    - I follow an 80/20 diet
    - I keep *kitten* simple
    - I say the F word a lot

I prefer female friends, because our bodies work similarly and we typically have the same struggles. Also because they're not (typically) inboxing me for nudes.
  • AyeRon18
    AyeRon18 Posts: 127 Member
    Looking for friends who want to start a prison gang.
  • InaMeganRenee
    InaMeganRenee Posts: 1 Member
    Definitely need more friends. I start my 90lb weight loss journey today. I need all the motivation I can get.
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    Hey y’all! I’m on here everyday! Add me!
  • DivisMomma
    DivisMomma Posts: 7 Member
    I'm new to MFP and looking for motivation. Looking for new friends!! :)
  • Rocoup
    Rocoup Posts: 669 Member
    Add me!
  • LisaMBB67
    LisaMBB67 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello,
    I’m nearly 53 (OMG 😱). I have a beautiful Siberian Husky (my training partner) that keeps me busy. Do around 4-5kms per day - rain, hail or shine.
    Started going to the gym about 4 months ago. Have lost about 3 kgs so far and 13cms off my waist.
    Trying to keep myself motivated other than the obligatory walks which my training partner literally howls the house down for 🤦‍♀️

• SageJJ93
    SageJJ93 Posts: 96 Member
    Been here since January. Started at 315lbs, now I'm at 230 with a long way to go still. I accept everyone 😁🤘🖤
  • fleaofdeath
    fleaofdeath Posts: 6 Member
    Always looking for more friends! I fell off the wagon, but I've hopped back on, and I love seeing people active in my feed :)
  • rlaurain
    rlaurain Posts: 64 Member
    Feel free to add me :smile:
  • beccadeke5981
    beccadeke5981 Posts: 12 Member
    Hi! I'm 27 in Arizona looking for friends on here to keep me motivated :)
  • schmusty
    schmusty Posts: 2 Member
    Hi everyone! I’m almost 26 and I’m in Oregon. I’d love some new friends. Big plus if you’re Jewish or LGBT like me :)
  • BigJohnBigLife
    BigJohnBigLife Posts: 4 Member
    The more the merrier. More people knowing means more accountability, looking forward to knowing everyone!
  • mrlee3674
    mrlee3674 Posts: 11 Member
    Add me! I'm 39 and working towards having a 6-pack and being able to bench 3x my own bodyweight. Hope to achieve this by next week, but don't mind if it takes longer. I'm working towards my goals by lifting weights every day and cutting all things fun out of my diet.

I post tiresome recitals of all my exercise and dietary choices - and I fail *often*, which I log for everyone's amusement in my food diary.
  • JeffreyE
    JeffreyE Posts: 4 Member
    Hi! Feel free to add me.