Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• BlueStarBoi
    BlueStarBoi Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more active, motivated friends on here. Lost 90 pounds i regained 26 which i'm working on losing again. I've logged in for over 1300 days. Not looking for on sided support and just hitting the like button. Feel free to add :)
  • sarasoarusrex
    sarasoarusrex Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just created an account. A few weeks ago I started an accountability group on facebook and added those who wanted to be a part of it but I'm usually the only one who posts daily. Would love to find something like that on here or even just to look and see that other people are staying motivated too.
  • healthylivingmama3585
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I made this acct abt a week ago. Looking for support and accountability to lose pregnancy weight from two babies. I have about 60-65 lbs to lose!
  • SammyCo32
    SammyCo32 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Back for the 4th or 5th time. Feeling more motivation this time around. Still overwhelmed--but motivated.
  • mudknuckles
    mudknuckles Posts: 1,417 Member
    Options
    I'm open to more friends.
  • PXMike
    PXMike Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Not really introducing, as I'm one of the MFP long timers, coming up in my 2000th day! It's just that I've watched so many friends fall away, lately. As a person who has devoted so much into my transformation, and now, a life of living fit and helping others with their desires to do so, I'm ALWAYS looking for new friends whom I may be able to help.

A short synopsis... I'm a fifty-something teenager who went through a total body transformation that actually won an award, in 2011. Shortly, thereafter, I suffered a major Widowmaker Heart Attack, and was diagnosed with Restrictive Dilated Cardiomyopathy and Stage C Systolic Heart Failure. This was in 2013. I was told my heart had about four years, at best, and I would need a Heart / Lung Transplant, in about four years. Here we are, 2018, five years later; and albeit, I admit that things ARE getting a bit more difficulty, I still train, surf, hike, climb an occasional rock face, and even jump out of an occasional, perfectly good, airplane!
    My doctors just scratch there collective heads

You see, now faced with Heart Trouble and Rheumatoid Arthritis; on top of, being a lifelong Juvy Diabetic, I AM NOT going to let ANYTHING stop me! Only My Good Lord and I know what I can and cannot do!

Life is BEE-YTUFUL, and I intend to dance and celebrate every single second of every single day that God gives me. It's the GREATEST gift which I AM NOT going to waste!

Stay 'Healthy' My Friends!
    PXMike
  • lisaerrico88
    lisaerrico88 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Always looking for supportive friends. Feel free to add me :)
  • JordAsH828
    JordAsH828 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Totally looking for tons of motivation and support right now - feel free to add me :wink:
  • matttaylor34
    matttaylor34 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • blondiegirlamber
    blondiegirlamber Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love more friends!!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends
  • Scripto3000
    Scripto3000 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me to join me though my 30 pounds in less then 30 days journey.
  • Britttany140
    Britttany140 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I just really started using this app and would love some friends to stay motivated!
  • Scripto3000
    Scripto3000 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • AMHS1958
    AMHS1958 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for more friends, need accountability. Please feel free to add me :smiley:
  • ineedalifetbh94
    ineedalifetbh94 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me, not long started been on and logging 2 weeks straight now.. with the exception of a few days o:)
  • ayresome75
    ayresome75 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...
  • dlhopkins67
    dlhopkins67 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    HI I'm Dee and I'm back on MFP after a year trying both SW and WW, and managed to gain! Decided enough is enough and portion control/calories in vs out makes more sense. I am trying to get active again, going to gym, doing classes and yoga. It's a slow progress but I am determined. Just turned 50 and perimenopausal, both lethal for weight gain and hard to lose!! Ugh. Any friends/support/ help would be very much appreciated!!

thanks!!
  • BecksFoodDiary
    BecksFoodDiary Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Id like some MFP friends.