Easy keto recipes

Options
gzmt99
gzmt99 Posts: 8 Member
Anybody knows keto recipes that are easy to make? I'm eating same meals over and over kinda gets boring after a while.

Replies

• gzmt99
    gzmt99 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Thats why diets are dumb.
    What do you suggest then?
  • tammygibson7
    tammygibson7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    gzmt99 wrote: »
    Anybody knows keto recipes that are easy to make? I'm eating same meals over and over kinda gets boring after a while.

• missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    Personal tastes, likes, and dislikes.
    Google is a great tool for finding any kind of recipes that you could possibly want.
  • happyever
    happyever Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Go chaffle you can't go wrong😊Good luck
  • kfrezz20
    kfrezz20 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Look up spinach and goat cheese frittata on pinterest. It's SUPER easy and sooo good. Any frittata really! Great for breakfast or lunch, I have mine with a little salsa too.
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Hopefully you can read my chicken scratch lol. This is one is our favourites (and my husband doesn’t do keto). I found a recipe online and tweaked it, for the spices I just do a few shakes but totally adjust to your preference.
  • maureenkhilde
    maureenkhilde Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Pinterest, Google, Facebook all have countless recipes for Keto, Low Carb you name it. Another way to get tons of recipes for any type of meal. Is so many of the avenues for books, Barnes and Noble, Amazon, Bookhub. Many have free apps for phones as well. I admit I have gotten to using online info for new quick meals lots.
  • danascrusade
    danascrusade Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My Trainer just gave me this one - Eggroll in a bowl -
    1lb ground turkey
    1 bag of dry cole slaw mixture (I have even used the broccoli version)
    1 med onion thinly sliced
    1/2cup low sodium brewed soy sauce
    1tsp (or more if you like heat) red pepper flakes
    1tbs fresh ginger
    1tbs fresh cilantro
    1 tbs siracha (if you like heat)
    5 cloves of garlic minces

small bowl mix soy, garlic, red pepper flakes, ginger, cilantro & siracha - mix well, set aside
    brown turkey in a small amount of sesame oil, add in thinly sliced onions cook until limp/translucent, add in cole slaw mixture stir, add in soy mixture, continue to toss and coat - do not cook too much - you want the veggies to stay a little firm/crisp. Serve and enjoy - makes 6 servings approx 220-230 cal/serving
  • Nantucketfog
    Nantucketfog Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Look up Kasey Trenum’s web page. She has a ba-zillion exceptionally delish Keto recipes. She labels them “Keto friendly”. Her Chicken Fajita Soup is to die for.
  • quintjm
    quintjm Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Her recipes are really good and simple ingredients!
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Last night I made a low carb shepherds pie made with ground beef (seasoned with garlic, onions, salt, pepper, a few dashes of Worcestershire sauce and a few dashes of soy sauce -sounds weird but it’s so good in beef, I add it to my burgers too lol) and mashed cauliflower. I use a whole head of cauliflower cook and with a stick mixer I purée it with 1/2 cup of sour cream, 4 TBSP butter, 1/2 Parmesan cheese and a tap each of garlic powder and chives. I added 1/2 cup each of frozen pease and corn to the beef to keep the carbs down but have the typical flavour. Baked for like 30 min (until brown) at 375. It was sooo good. Even my carb loving husband liked it and actually prefers it with cauliflower than with potatoes.
  • Jolihub
    Jolihub Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    gzmt99 wrote: »

Keto is great. Just counting calories doesn't always work. It did when I was under 40, but nothing worked from 53 and up until I started Keto. I've lost 39 pounds and still going, and feel great. My favorite thing for breakfast is one of my two creations of coffee. Pumpkin Spice or Chocolate Mocha. Basically take brewed coffee, add butter, mct oil, heavy whipping cream, stevia blend, a little vanilla, Carmel extract, and sugar free torani syrup, then add cocoa or pumpkin spice. It's so easy to make. If you're missing ingredients, no problem, just play around with the recipes until it tastes good. It fills you up. I drink 2 cups.
  • Jolihub
    Jolihub Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    AmyG1982 wrote: »
    Last night I made a low carb shepherds pie made with ground beef (seasoned with garlic, onions, salt, pepper, a few dashes of Worcestershire sauce and a few dashes of soy sauce -sounds weird but it’s so good in beef, I add it to my burgers too lol) and mashed cauliflower. I use a whole head of cauliflower cook and with a stick mixer I purée it with 1/2 cup of sour cream, 4 TBSP butter, 1/2 Parmesan cheese and a tap each of garlic powder and chives. I added 1/2 cup each of frozen pease and corn to the beef to keep the carbs down but have the typical flavour. Baked for like 30 min (until brown) at 375. It was sooo good. Even my carb loving husband liked it and actually prefers it with cauliflower than with potatoes.

Sounds delicious! I'm going to give it a try. Thanks for sharing!