Wanna be friends? I'm starting again!

Options
I need some accountability. This time last year I weighed about 250 and now I am about 310. Somewhere along the way this past year I fell far off the wagon and fell in the Grand Canyon apparently. My highest weight was above 350 so I haven't gone completely backwards but I want to get back to getting healthy. Anyone wanna be accountability buddies? Or have any tips or tricks? Or just any wise words of wisdom?

Replies

• earthboundsc
    earthboundsc Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me to your friends
  • fleaofdeath
    fleaofdeath Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I feel that! This time last year, I was down to ~150. Now I'm at my heaviest at 180 after dealing with a bunch of life crap. Always looking for people to be friends with! :)
  • giancarlov1191
    giancarlov1191 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Patience & Consistency are key! All the best with your journey!
  • steeliebob
    steeliebob Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! I started at 270, dropped to 182 with goal of 180. Crept up some 200ish for about 18 months and then spiked up to 235. Back at 189 after a solid second effort and going to work hard at staying someplace below 190. Not easy for most of us, but keep the faith!!
  • IndyCatDad
    IndyCatDad Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    There is strength in numbers. I'd like a new friend or two!!
  • DanZiehm
    DanZiehm Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I'm always looking for active, supportive MFP friends.
  • AquaMeow
    AquaMeow Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I could use some more friends :) why not!!
  • SageJJ93
    SageJJ93 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request. In January I was 315, now I'm 230. 😁
  • shira324
    shira324 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm still working on the discipline and habit building thing too. I've been up and down a lot over the last five years. Trying to make it stick this time around! Feel free to add me.