Who do you aspire to look like?

Options
Just a bit of fun, if you could look like anyone, or steal one of their body parts, what would it be?

I'll start first. Nicole Sherzinger drives me insane, I would love to look like that! I also think Beyonce has the ultimate woman's body!

Replies

• spyork
    spyork Posts: 187
    Options
    Good question,

For me it would be Daniel Craig in Bond or Russel Crow in Gladiator, i thought about Carly Thornton but don't have the bum for that :tongue:
  • Piglet_26
    Piglet_26 Posts: 104
    Options
    Ya know what......i'm gonna be boring here......I aspire to look like me, just trimmer and a few lbs lighter ^_^
  • shereen62
    Options
    I would loveto have jenifer anistons body, she is perfectly toned and fit . my husband probably wouldn't mind either. but in general I just wana look like a better me.:wink:
  • Scoobies87
    Scoobies87 Posts: 379
    Options
    Ya know what......i'm gonna be boring here......I aspire to look like me, just trimmer and a few lbs lighter ^_^

Go you! :)
  • missduffbug
    Options
    I think Kim kardashian or however u spell it looks amazing - she is womanly and curvy - im not fussed for her face but her body is just lovely!
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Good question,

For me it would be Daniel Craig in Bond or Russel Crow in Gladiator, i thought about Carly Thornton but don't have the bum for that :tongue:

Snort.... too funny. I am thinking you would have to do a whole lot of push ups to get the front to look like Carly.
  • chickenpoppa
    chickenpoppa Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    JESSICA ALBA!!
  • emmaNEEDSskinny
    Options
    miranda kerr or selena gomez or miley cyrus
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    Mila Kunis. It's never going to happen but we can all dream can't we?
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    CHERYL COLE
  • jkcools
    jkcools Posts: 66
    Options
    Wesley Snipes in the movie Balde, not the face though, I like mine just fine.
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Christina Hendricks. Curvy redheads FTW!

Sadly my boobs aren't big enough to ever get her figure, but I can dream!
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    At the moment I am loving Pixie Lott's look- amazing figure and the new hair is gorgeous, I want her hair!

I also have body envy of Beyonce, Shakira and Rihanna - all curvy but bodies to die for.