Successful Start - Again 😊 1 month in down 21.8 lbs
CharlesScott78 Posts: 203 Member
Today is 1 month on my quest to lose 1/2 my size. Back in 2004 after a lifetime of being overweight and failing to get fit - I finally got motivated and lost 355 lbs. I went from 562.3 down to 207 at 6’2” tall. I kept it off for 7 years then started to slowly go back to my poor lifestyle choices. Stoped exercising, started eating not good choices. I gained back (starting 2013 to last month) 207 lbs. got to love the symmetry right? 😊. Anyway, 1 mont h in and feeling great and determined. At 60 I hope to never forget again what is important.
Hope everyone is doing great. If I can be of any assistance - please let me know.
I wish everyone all the best!
wow great job1
That's awesome. Wishing you success!0
Congratulations! You're making fantastic progress. I'm right behind you at age 59 so I might be calling you for that assistance! 😊1
You only have to handle one day at a time.....don't look back!!
wow if anyone can do it you can. Thanks for letting us know weight can come back on even after 7 years, makes me be more cautious.1
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 387.1K Introduce Yourself
- 42.7K Getting Started
- 258.4K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.9K Food and Nutrition
- 47.1K Recipes
- 231.8K Fitness and Exercise
- 316 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.4K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.4K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.9K Success Stories
- 152.1K Motivation and Support
- 7.4K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96.1K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 2.1K MyFitnessPal Information
- 20 News and Announcements
- 563 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.5K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions