Premium Upgrade

If you upgrade to premium can you show more than 5 things? I want to add cholesterol without losing, fat protein, sodium etc?

Replies

• Strudders67
    Strudders67 Posts: 978 Member
    I can't answer your question but I can warn you that, as so many entries in the database are user entered, you may not get particularly accurate figures from anything you log.

I have no idea how MFP would derive the cholesterol figure for a food entry (it's not something that gets entered / is listed on any packaging, at least in the UK) so there's a good chance that any data displayed in your diary would be underestimated.
  • prydings1
    prydings1 Posts: 7 Member
    Thanks that doesn't say either way but Thanks
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    prydings1 wrote: »
    Thanks that doesn't say either way but Thanks

If it doesn't say, then I would expect nothing more than the free version.
  • lgfrie
    lgfrie Posts: 1,449 Member
    Premium member here. Not sure what you're asking, but if the question is about how many columns of data you can display in the Diary, the limit is indeed 5. Here's how I've got it set up. Really wish I could do 7 or 8 data points instead of 5.

ytv8lixwxnsq.jpg
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,961 Member
    I can't answer your question but I can warn you that, as so many entries in the database are user entered, you may not get particularly accurate figures from anything you log.

I have no idea how MFP would derive the cholesterol figure for a food entry (it's not something that gets entered / is listed on any packaging, at least in the UK) so there's a good chance that any data displayed in your diary would be underestimated.

Cholesterol is a field in MFP food database entries and is listed on U.S. food package labels, so there should be some entries that have that information.