Losing 10 lb in a month! Who says me???

Options
Hello guys! I am in that moment where my weight fluctuates 4 pounds +/- and I am just tired of it. I want to lose those 10 lb that keep me away from my desire weight. Whoever wants to join me feel free to add me. I have open diary and always posting my workouts! Let's cheer each other up

Replies

• 62pinecomes
    62pinecomes Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That is about what i want to lose as well. But i am finding it to be so much more difficult at age 62 versus when i was even 52. Pretty crazy how life changes but I am willing to keep on trying ;)
  • Interpol888
    Interpol888 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can lose 10lbs in a week.....

But.. It'll quickly come back, just like it will after a month

Make changes for life.. Not just a period of time
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    It is not possible to lose 10 pounds of fat in 30 days when you only have that much to lose. Trying would result in a fair amount of muscle loss which would end in you looking worse. Also to create the 1200ish calorie per day deficit that would be required would pretty much mean starving yourself.

You might be tired of fluctuating up and down 4 pounds but that is how it works for just about everyone. It is not something to fix. It is part of of our design.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    If 10 lbs is all you have to lose, you're not going to lose it in a month without some dangerous dieting practices. At most set yourself to lose 1 lb per week, though most of us lose the last few lbs at more like 0.5 lbs per week. Check out the Most Helpful Posts thread pinned to the top of each sub forum, and good luck :drinker:
  • Interpol888
    Interpol888 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Train 3 times a day
    Go No Carb
    You'll lose 10lbs in 4 days

You'll be fat again in 3 weeks