The scale is my friend today!!

Options
vikesfanmb
vikesfanmb Posts: 291 Member
Today I finally acheived one of my biggest goals yet! My weight no longer starts with a "2" . . . I am officially in the "1"'s! This is a weight I have not seen for at least 10 year, if not more! 199.6. I can't tell you all how thrilled this makes me even though it's only slightly under 200 . . I will take it!! :smile:

Thank you all my MFP friends for your support and encouragement - as well as my family and friends - you all have helped me so much to get to this point. With hard work and determination, I know I will meet my goals!

Replies

• chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Well done, you must feel so good - I want to get into 2derland - still have a few pounds to go but I'll get there!

Keep up the great work!
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!! It is an awesome feeling!!!!! Keep it up!
  • dancingj2
    dancingj2 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Reaching one of those big moments feels so good.
  • lolainlondon
    lolainlondon Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Onederland! Population: You!
  • divadoll41
    divadoll41 Posts: 188
    Options
    WTG!!! I'm patiently waiting on my moment...keep up the good work!!!
  • authson
    authson Posts: 233
    Options
    WTG! keep up the good work!
  • Honeymar1953
    Options
    Congrats!!! If this is an indication of what this site can help you achieve, than I am on the right track...I join two days ago and love it.
    Keep up the good work.
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Congrats on entering Onederland!! Thats Fantastic!
  • missduffbug
    Options
    well done! fantastic to see someone else doing so well and being so happy - god I love this site!!
  • PuzzleGirl65
    PuzzleGirl65 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    So happy for you! You've been working so hard -- it's nice to see it pay off in such a big way!!!
  • m_erira
    m_erira Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    The big 2's are terrifying... I was able to also celebrate my 1's like a week ago... so I know how are you feeling... congrats and keep the good work.... hopefully we can welcome the 180's pretty soon!!! :)
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! It's a great feeling!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!