200’s Club: Anyone weigh anywhere in the 200’s? Let’s support one another here!

1234568»

Replies

• pecabonitas
    pecabonitas Posts: 153 Member
    Ha! I was feeling the same way! It’s a vicious cycle I was on with losses and gains when it came to my weight.... the good thing is we don’t stay down, we get back up again! Thank you for sharing!
    aloe01 wrote: »
    CW: 218
    GW: 155

@lmcgetrick are we the same person? Because I swear we are. I have never been over 200lbs (not even while pregnant with my kids) until the last year or so. I'd like to say that I don't know what happened, but divorce, depression, general malaise and such happened. Being so overwhelmed with life makes it hard to be consistent with lifestyle changes. This is where I struggle. I'm the epitome of inconsistency. I'll lose weight, have a binge weekend, and put it all back on. I have trouble with self-motivation and have yet to find a method that will stick with me.

• pecabonitas
    Same. But each day is a new day to try again 💪🏾
    cory17 wrote: »
    @aloe01 I'm there too. Will go down 5 lbs and it'll come back the very same week, over and over. And the "self motivation" is in the wind.

• torih941
    torih941 Posts: 207 Member
    Hi all,

SW: 270
    CW: 263.5 and I have been stuck there for a few weeks, I've recently started working out so I know that it can take the body 2-3 weeks to drop that extra water weight from being sore, so I am just trying to stick to it, even when the scale is moving the opposite way. Bleh, hard to keep the motivation, but I am also tired of feeling this way, so I can't quit.

Feel free to add me, I love having the extra support.
  • pecabonitas
    I feel your pain..... I haven’t worked out in over a month due to multiple jobs keeping me exhausted. I’m a single mom trying to hold it all together and lose weight.... welcome!
    Hi all,

SW: 270
    CW: 263.5 and I have been stuck there for a few weeks, I've recently started working out so I know that it can take the body 2-3 weeks to drop that extra water weight from being sore, so I am just trying to stick to it, even when the scale is moving the opposite way. Bleh, hard to keep the motivation, but I am also tired of feeling this way, so I can't quit.

Feel free to add me, I love having the extra support.

• pecabonitas
    😉
    cory17 wrote: »
    @aloe01 I'm there too. Will go down 5 lbs and it'll come back the very same week, over and over. And the "self motivation" is in the wind.

• blackkitty73
    blackkitty73 Posts: 29 Member
    Ok. I’m currently 97kg (around 213 pounds). Earlier this year (May) I was 110kg (242 pounds). I’ve see-sawed around my current weight for months. I need to get to 58kg (127 pounds) for “healthy” weight for my height. I also have Hashimotos and am currently taking prednisone; both inhibit weight loss and promote weight gain.

I’ve been overweight since I was a kid. I had a lap band installed 2010 (lost 45 kg but never left obese category). It failed me by 2015 and I regained all the weight back by 2018. The band now has no fluid or minimal fluid. Planning to have it removed one day

So 39 kg (86 pounds) to lose now. Rebooting after being sick for several weeks and eating stuff that was quick and easy.

Really need to steady myself for the ups and downs. Greatful for the community support.

• pecabonitas
    This is your journey, your testimony..... stay encouraged because you can hit your health goals, and you will! Believe in yourself, love on yourself no matter how much you weigh, and of course you have us for support!

Ok. I’m currently 97kg (around 213 pounds). Earlier this year (May) I was 110kg (242 pounds). I’ve see-sawed around my current weight for months. I need to get to 58kg (127 pounds) for “healthy” weight for my height. I also have Hashimotos and am currently taking prednisone; both inhibit weight loss and promote weight gain.

I’ve been overweight since I was a kid. I had a lap band installed 2010 (lost 45 kg but never left obese category). It failed me by 2015 and I regained all the weight back by 2018. The band now has no fluid or minimal fluid. Planning to have it removed one day

So 39 kg (86 pounds) to lose now. Rebooting after being sick for several weeks and eating stuff that was quick and easy.

Really need to steady myself for the ups and downs. Greatful for the community support.

• pecabonitas
    Man I love this group! My goals are getting closer and closer and it’s so exciting! When I leave the 200’s club in April 2020 by scale, I won’t be leaving by heart.... I’m still here for you guys with whatever you need motivation or inspiration on!!!
  • j3johns4
    j3johns4 Posts: 3 Member
    edited December 2019
    Great group here!

My highest weight was 250. Then, In 2017, for the first time I was successful in shedding some pounds and got to about 180. Over the past 3 months my weight has climbed back up to 205. Once I got out of the 200 pound range, I promised myself i'd never let myself go back; so disappointed in myself.

Today I am getting back on track. My goal weight is 160. I hope my wedding (August) will provide the motivation needed.

My game plan is to track everything on this MFP and to avoid sugar.
  • TrueGrit732
    TrueGrit732 Posts: 52 Member
    Yeah,unfortunately I am over that 200 mark with a goal weight of 185.
    5572 Posts: 5 Member
    sw 238.6
    cw 232.9

Hi fellow 200+ peeps. I'm sooo ready to get rid of this weight! My daughter is 32 and has never seen me at a healthy weight. I've been thinking about weight, losing weight, gaining it back for all that time. I never wanted to be the fat out-of-shape Mom but I just couldn't stop over eating. Happy that I found this site. I'm really hoping this time I will be able to get out of the 200's. I'm doing things differently this time in addition to logging. More water, less alchohol, having breakfast later in the day. I'll let you know how it goes.
  • lnov530
    lnov530 Posts: 53 Member
    New Years resolution to leave 200+ in 2020. Who’s with me?

Highest weight: 280 (Oct. 2018)
    Starting weight: 273 (July 2019)
    Current Weight: 247 (Jan. 2020)
  • kizer4
    kizer4 Posts: 12 Member
    lnov530 wrote: »
    New Years resolution to leave 200+ in 2020. Who’s with me?

Highest weight: 280 (Oct. 2018)
    Starting weight: 273 (July 2019)
    Current Weight: 247 (Jan. 2020)

I am definately with you! By this time next year, 2020 will have been my best year for dropping the weight! I have made up my mind to do this for myself and nothing is going to get in my way. Hopefully by spring I can be close to Onederland. I have stumbled upon this app and community and hope to find and meet new friends to encourage along the way. I just turned 49 years old and have decided I cannot continue at this current weight. I'm reading up on healthy eating and love seeing what works or doesn't from others just like me. No more excuses from me, change has got to happen. I'm thankful I really do not have major health issues other than being overweight and only I can change that. The struggle is real but we can get through it with support for one another. I'm looking forward to 2020!

CW:229
    Goal at some point to be 130