Anything really bugging you at this moment?

Options
13»

Replies

• Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    It's bugging me that I have feelings. Why do I need them? Ugh.

I had to do this painful and annoying exercise to help me frame feelings once, it was...interesting. Also, painful (but not life threatening) and annoying (no caveat, it bugged me. Maybe it belongs in this thread on its own)

This is exercise you speak of...Does it burn calories or nah?

No calories burned :(
  • lauragreenbaum
    lauragreenbaum Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I was just out walking my dog, and as we approached some old man's yard he was just pulling into his driveway. He saw my dog put one paw on his lawn and he began honking his horn! I looked at him in disbelief as he waved me away, clearly telling me to get my dog off his lawn. Funniest part is, his lawn already looks like crap so I don't know what he's worried about. But seriously- he can't get out of his car and ask nicely??
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    I was just out walking my dog, and as we approached some old man's yard he was just pulling into his driveway. He saw my dog put one paw on his lawn and he began honking his horn! I looked at him in disbelief as he waved me away, clearly telling me to get my dog off his lawn. Funniest part is, his lawn already looks like crap so I don't know what he's worried about. But seriously- he can't get out of his car and ask nicely??

I can drop load of dog poo on his property with a drone if I had coordinates.
  • lauragreenbaum
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »

I can drop load of dog poo on his property with a drone if I had coordinates.

MY HERO!!!!!
  • shlbyirl
    shlbyirl Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My co-worker keeps getting up and walking away to chit chat while leaving me with the workload.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    I can’t fall asleep bc I am so exhausted 😩 I hate that
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Bugging me because I'm worried: My cat Galaxy. She's lost weight over the course of a year, sleeps a lot (more than usual), seems to limp a bit and has groomed the crap out of her back end so now most of the hair is missing. I have to get her into a vet soon to make sure it's not serious or that she's not dying on me. :neutral:

Bugging me because it annoys me: Why the *kitten* am I always tired? I sleep, feel well rested and yet around noon or 1PM, I want to take a looooooooooooooooong nap no matter what I'm doing. I don't get it. I never used to be a napper. Also, it cuts into my usable "do stuff" time.
  • lauragreenbaum
    Options
    Bugging me because I'm worried: My cat Galaxy. She's lost weight over the course of a year, sleeps a lot (more than usual), seems to limp a bit and has groomed the crap out of her back end so now most of the hair is missing. I have to get her into a vet soon to make sure it's not serious or that she's not dying on me. :neutral:

Bugging me because it annoys me: Why the *kitten* am I always tired? I sleep, feel well rested and yet around noon or 1PM, I want to take a looooooooooooooooong nap no matter what I'm doing. I don't get it. I never used to be a napper. Also, it cuts into my usable "do stuff" time.

I hope your cat is ok-definitely sounds like you need to take her to the vet if this has been going on for a year.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

I hope your cat is ok-definitely sounds like you need to take her to the vet if this has been going on for a year.

I noticed it around the time we introduced a new cat. I thought it might be stress but at this point I think it may be something else. Got her set up for an appointment though.