The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Options

Replies

• kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,129 Member
    Options
    yogidani77 wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Go to the all NEW all FUN “post your graphic T’s” thread. WEEKEND EDITION!! Thanks for playing along!!

For those of you kids that don’t know...Blockbuster was a place much like Netflix. Only way different. You could have a “Blockbuster and Chill” night. You could go, run into friends and neighbors. Wait by the Dropbox for that new release to get returned. Walk around. Wait in line. It....was an experience. Happy weekend!!
    gt5bpyof43vf.jpeg

Love the vintage T

@kinetixtrainer2
    You should have some to contribute to this one...if I remember correctly you have lots of graphic T’s

Yes I love RangerUp and Gruntstyle.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    @kinetixtrainer2

Look what I found!
    I'm so happy to see that you've gotten back into modelling.
    You have the quiet sensuality of a young Marky Mark.
    …but what exactly are these an advertisement for?

koqcfy7oa99n.jpg

I just have to say, you are responsible for about 5 of my top 10 favorite posts ever. Anyone who hasnt seen the selfie imitation thread, you gotta go look.
    🤣

I should do that again. That was fun lol.

Wait a minute, what? “Selfie imitation thread”? That’s a thing? I feel like I’ve been in the dark all this time.

It was kinda like mocking/duplicating someone’s selfie but in a harmless, fun, and entertaining way. I don’t know why it ever left.

I checked.. I think it was deleted 😔

It’s crazy the things that get deleted......

Ikr 😔 it was a fantastic thread.. some clever selfies in it
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Wow!! I missed a lot! Damn work!!!
    Have a great weekend folks ♥️
    (I decided to spare you guys from another shiner photo 🤗😘)
    nfzcbczepyuv.jpg

You are a vision any way we get ya beautiful!!😍😘💗💗💗
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    Go to the all NEW all FUN “post your graphic T’s” thread. WEEKEND EDITION!! Thanks for playing along!!

For those of you kids that don’t know...Blockbuster was a place much like Netflix. Only way different. You could have a “Blockbuster and Chill” night. You could go, run into friends and neighbors. Wait by the Dropbox for that new release to get returned. Walk around. Wait in line. It....was an experience. Happy weekend!!
    gt5bpyof43vf.jpeg

Oh ya now thats my speed lmao you are a joy Mel!!! 😍😘💙
  • Tinydancer106
    Options

Holy hotness girl!😍💃💗💗
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    Dakase83 wrote: »
    yim4pe33kl5c.jpeg

Look at that proud pretty mama!😍💃😎🤘💗💗
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    @kinetixtrainer2

Look what I found!

koqcfy7oa99n.jpg

I just have to say, you are responsible for about 5 of my top 10 favorite posts ever. Anyone who hasnt seen the selfie imitation thread, you gotta go look.
    🤣

Wait a minute, what? “Selfie imitation thread”? That’s a thing? I feel like I’ve been in the dark all this time.

It was kinda like mocking/duplicating someone’s selfie but in a harmless, fun, and entertaining way. I don’t know why it ever left.

I checked.. I think it was deleted 😔

It’s crazy the things that get deleted......

Ikr 😔 it was a fantastic thread.. some clever selfies in it

@MelG7777 ....quick to the new selfie thread batcave!!! Must see this again!!🤞🤷😉😂🤘
  • 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    nqxnwjip8yf8.jpeg
    Friday night soak ☺️
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    2Racks wrote: »
    nqxnwjip8yf8.jpeg
    Friday night soak ☺️

Not a bad idea lol! 😏 Look great!😎🤘
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    2Racks wrote: »
    nqxnwjip8yf8.jpeg
    Friday night soak ☺️

Move over.. *cannonball* 😁
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    xfrvjrsnnxp5.jpeg
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    xfrvjrsnnxp5.jpeg

Sooooo pretty!!!!😍💋
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    @kinetixtrainer2

Look what I found!

koqcfy7oa99n.jpg

🤣

Bring it back. Bring it back.
    I want to see this thing in motion.
  • MelG7777
    Options

gt5bpyof43vf.jpeg

Love the vintage T

Thanks! Post yours over on the thread.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options

gt5bpyof43vf.jpeg

Surely there aren't people on here young enough to not know about blockbusters?! My friend's uncle bought the last one in our town and turned it in to a finance business. I was mad and sad 😢😢
  • MelG7777
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »

gt5bpyof43vf.jpeg

Surely there aren't people on here young enough to not know about blockbusters?! My friend's uncle bought the last one in our town and turned it in to a finance business. I was mad and sad 😢😢

I was just being silly. We actually have a “video store” still open in our city. Not Blockbuster.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    xfrvjrsnnxp5.jpeg

Sooooo pretty!!!!😍💋

Thank you 😊
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options

gt5bpyof43vf.jpeg

I was just being silly. We actually have a “video store” still open in our city. Not Blockbuster.

Oh that is cool! I don't think there are any left in the UK
  • Tinydancer106
    Options

gt5bpyof43vf.jpeg

Oh that is cool! I don't think there are any left in the UK

None that I can think of here near Boston..... I know where they used to be though🤷..the new CVS... the new Thai restaurant.... The new Dunkin Donuts....that one can stay lol....😉😏🤘🤷