Replies

• ExileFromTheNorth
    ExileFromTheNorth Posts: 3,038 Member
    How can I post from a Google Pixel?
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    bojack5 wrote: Β»
    27ht9vyf55ln.jpg
    Looks like ill be growing a Santa Claus gray beard from now on......

I like it 😊
  • _Miss_chievous_
    Dakase83 wrote: Β»
    jwc9x4e8mhj1.jpeg

Hope you get feeling better soon Sam xo
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    ArmyVeteranM1A1C Posts: 1,045 Member
    Sometimes...I just don't want to wear any hair and I'm ok with that now 😊 No hair don't care? πŸ˜‚πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ When I first started losing my hair I thought I was losing a part of me but going through this battle hasn't just brought negative things in my life, I've been able to find things in me that I didn't know I had, like strength, courage, confidence, being able to see positive in the worst situations and the list goes on. Hey... having no hair is just 1 less thing to *kitten* with in the morning so I can keep on trying to live the best life I can while I am able do it πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Hope you're all having a great weekend ❀
    djuljnz7p2b3.jpg

Every pic you have ever shared has been beautiful, including this one.
    With or without hair, you always look amazing, own it :)
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    jwc9x4e8mhj1.jpeg

Hope you feel well asap
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Sometimes...I just don't want to wear any hair and I'm ok with that now 😊 No hair don't care? πŸ˜‚πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ When I first started losing my hair I thought I was losing a part of me but going through this battle hasn't just brought negative things in my life, I've been able to find things in me that I didn't know I had, like strength, courage, confidence, being able to see positive in the worst situations and the list goes on. Hey... having no hair is just 1 less thing to *kitten* with in the morning so I can keep on trying to live the best life I can while I am able do it πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Hope you're all having a great weekend ❀
    djuljnz7p2b3.jpg

You are a beautiful badass πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ’œπŸ₯° Always!!
  • MarissaRiv23
    MarissaRiv23 Posts: 406 Member
    djuljnz7p2b3.jpg

You are stunning! ❀️😍
  • _Miss_chievous_
    djuljnz7p2b3.jpg

Every pic you have ever shared has been beautiful, including this one.
    With or without hair, you always look amazing, own it :)

Thank you 😊
    djuljnz7p2b3.jpg

You are a beautiful badass πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ’œπŸ₯° Always!!

❀
    djuljnz7p2b3.jpg

You are stunning! ❀️😍

Thank you, beautiful lady 😊
    djuljnz7p2b3.jpg

I adore you. ❀

And I Adore you right back my sweet friend β€πŸ˜˜πŸ€—
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    tams_89 wrote: Β»
    Last night 🍷🍸🍹v8bv0dh7xqpd.jpg

You look fantastic! Hope you had a good time and have a wonderful weekend! 😊
  • cdubks88
    djuljnz7p2b3.jpg

I think you look fantastic. Keep smiling and fighting. You're an inspiration to so many. 😊 Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
  • cdubks88
    yh7qcdvmitbn.jpg

Still training hard.

Looking good. Have a great weekend!
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C

Glamorous !!!
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,469 Member
    bojack5 wrote: Β»
    27ht9vyf55ln.jpg
    Looks like ill be growing a Santa Claus gray beard from now on......

...and that all the ladies will have to form an orderly queue to sit on Santa's lap! :wink:

Looking good sir! :smile:
  • clord2
    clord2 Posts: 413 Member
    djuljnz7p2b3.jpg

Just beautiful!
  • Tallawah_
    djuljnz7p2b3.jpg

Respect is due on so many levels...*hugzzzzzzzz* :blush:
  • Tallawah_

Hubba hubba T! :tongue:
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    djuljnz7p2b3.jpg

πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ You are beautiful β™₯️
    And inspiring and a great friend
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member

You look beautiful β™₯️
    I hope you had a great time wherever you were going