What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    ArmyVeteranM1A1C Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    "Opportunity is always knocking. The problem is that most people have the self-doubt station in their heads turned up way too loud to hear it” – Brian Vaszily
    We are the biggest enemies of ourselves, standing in the way of our success and accomplishments.
    Either we do not understand out true potential, or we begin to doubt our skills.
    It’s time to put aside all the worries to focus on what and how we can achieve excellence.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Even tho I'm definitely a werewolf guy, I bet I'd make a pretty great vampire
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

Why not a hybrid?
  • Reckoner68
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »

Why not a hybrid?

Man, I dunno about hybrids in general--I just know that's not the life for me. If I had the choice though, I'm definitely more werewolf than vampire...though I think I'd do a pretty good job as a vampire if that's where this crazy life took me, ya know?
  • s131951
    Options

Why not a hybrid?

Man, I dunno about hybrids in general--I just know that's not the life for me. If I had the choice though, I'm definitely more werewolf than vampire...though I think I'd do a pretty good job as a vampire if that's where this crazy life took me, ya know?

I get that. I didn't see you at the Midwest American Werewolf Society meeting this year though.
  • Reckoner68
    Options

Why not a hybrid?

I get that. I didn't see you at the Midwest American Werewolf Society meeting this year though.

Ya know, I was REALLY tempted to join MAWS cause I like everything they're about. I just...I dunno, at the end of the day, I'm a wolf pack of one
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Science...definitely science 🤣
  • s131951
    Options

Why not a hybrid?

Ya know, I was REALLY tempted to join MAWS cause I like everything they're about. I just...I dunno, at the end of the day, I'm a wolf pack of one

I have those days too. It's like MAWS just doesn't get who I am as a werewolf anymore. It's all glamorized for the movie culture.
  • Reckoner68
    Options

Why not a hybrid?

I have those days too. It's like MAWS just doesn't get who I am as a werewolf anymore. It's all glamorized for the movie culture.

That, and the new chairman is just too polarizing. I get that he has a vision--you gotta stand for something, right?--but man, not EVERYBODY wants to work at setting up a subcultural-veil to protect future generations. It's important, but sometimes I just wanna run under the moonlight and dream of the hunt. I mean, doesn't that guy strike you as the kinda dude who, if he has his way, will REALLY turn this whole thing into a 'curse' for real?
  • s131951
    Options

Why not a hybrid?

That, and the new chairman is just too polarizing. I get that he has a vision--you gotta stand for something, right?--but man, not EVERYBODY wants to work at setting up a subcultural-veil to protect future generations. It's important, but sometimes I just wanna run under the moonlight and dream of the hunt. I mean, doesn't that guy strike you as the kinda dude who, if he has his way, will REALLY turn this whole thing into a 'curse' for real?

Will? I'd be so bold as to venture that he has. And that 'wereman, not a chairman' comment? come on? Who is he in this for?
  • s131951
    Options

Why not a hybrid?

Will? I'd be so bold as to venture that he has. And that 'wereman, not a chairman' comment? come on? Who is he in this for?

drsa9xpwfbej.gif

Thank you.
  • FriendlyNeighborhoodEngineer
    Options
    The squeaky wheel gets the grease, and happiness is what you make of it.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    very little
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    very little

Think Harder >:)
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options