Wish I could friend everybody! :)

Options
ReenieHJ
ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
Every time I check this part of the forum and see all the 'friend me' posts I just want to friend everybody! :) But it gets overwhelming and I can't keep up with the very few I do have. :blush:
Just curious if you all friend everybody?
This is a fast paced forum and I have a hard enough time keeping up with the fast moving posts. :(

Replies

• airforceman1978
    airforceman1978 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I usually do but I'm disabled and have nothing else to do LOL
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    You'll learn eventually to be discerning. When first started I accepted all friend requests. I soon learned not everyone is here for the same reasons. It can get very interesting at times
  • kiwiandcoconuts
    kiwiandcoconuts Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I love having a good active list of MFP friends. It’s fun cheering them on along their journey and it feels good to get the same after a good workout or non scale victory. My problem is finding people who are active and stay active. Most want an accountability buddy or someone to help motivate along the way but they never post and after a few weeks seem to be totally inactive or disappear.
  • Viking_Dad
    Viking_Dad Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I just feel like I don't have much in common with most posters. I dont want to be the deadweight on someone's friends list. 😐
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    I just feel like I don't have much in common with most posters. I dont want to be the deadweight on someone's friends list. 😐

That's how I feel too. :( But then, I'm easily overwhelmed. :blush:
  • Viking_Dad
    Viking_Dad Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    That's how I feel too. :( But then, I'm easily overwhelmed. :blush:

Ok, I won't send a request, then 😜