Uneven Belly Fat

Options
So glad this is being discussed. I have even belly fat... my left side is larger than right, but it wasn’t always this way. It wasn’t until I had to get physical therapy for my sciatica and they started doing a lot of leg exercised Favoring my right leg... I lost weight on that side but my right which they only worked sometime the same therefore causing my stomach fat to be uneven. They should have been working both sides equally.

Replies

• ElizabethKalmbach
    ElizabethKalmbach Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    The difference between uneven musculature and tumors generally being sensation. I can *flex* my "unevenness" and make it more or less pronounced. When I have a *mass*, it'll sometimes slide around when I flex, but I can't control where it goes.

Which is all kind of gross to think about, but helpfully diagnostic of whether or not concern is indicated.
  • Danp
    Danp Posts: 1,561 Member
    Options
    Uneven belly fat? Check your macros perhaps your diet is unbalanced.

LOL! the 2 disagree's this post currently has demonstrates that not everyone gets jokes =)
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Danp wrote: »

LOL! the 2 disagree's this post currently has demonstrates that not everyone gets jokes =)

Or, that post is just not helpful.
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I also have uneven belly fat. I have had it for years and there appears to be no underlying cause based on the many times I have asked doctors to figure it out. It's basically a bump on my lower right abdomen towards the center. Drives me nuts. Although right now my core could use some work, this bump was there even when I regularly did yoga classes and strength training.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    Options
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    Danp wrote: »

Or, that post is just not helpful.

I don't use the Disagree flag for posts I find unhelpful - I move on.