Struggling to stay motivated

Options
Started in January 2019 and I am so close to my goal but a trip to Mexico helped me gain 7 pounds. Since I’ve been home (2 weeks) I took the vacation weight gain off but I’m struggling to stay motivated! Cheating is so easy lol 15 more pounds to go
SW 196
CW 160
GW 145 vrbzbhcgvhun.jpeg
vrjr2yflmovo.jpeg

Replies

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    Hoping that seeing those photos and your amazing progress will keep you motivated to maintain - it really is worth the effort.
    Motivation will be fleeting so you need to keep your eyes on the prize - in other words, you want to keep the weight off and it takes effort consistently to keep it off.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Put those pictures on your fridge! That's a lot of inspiration right there. :) Congratulations and good luck!
  • culkin1
    culkin1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look great. You're doing well. Consider where you are at. Remember that it is a life change not a diet. If you got there through eating right, you don't go back to eating crap just because you hit your goal. If you got there through exercise, it's part of your life now. I feel your pain. I lost 20 lbs and I have currently hit a wall, and I want to lose to lose 50 more. Keep working. If you keep working, the worst that happens is you maintain. Quitting means going back and you don't want that. You posted the pics. You know you made progress. Hang in there.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! So many people would have seen those 7 pounds as a reason to give up but you didn't!
  • aries68mc
    aries68mc Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You look great! I agree about putting those pics on your fridge! You can do it!
  • rileyfamily811
    rileyfamily811 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!