Restarting, need support :(

Options
Hey all, I've been on MFP before and lost 4st, sadly it's kreeped back up and I've gained it all again.

I'm struggling and in need of support ♥️

Friends and good luck is appreciated

Replies

• Une_Poire
    Une_Poire Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Be kind to yourself :smile: Start with small goals that will encourage you with success, and aim for consistency
  • swordnsandal
    swordnsandal Posts: 51 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hi! I've been on and off here for years as my weight has gone up and down. I've just restarted as well, and I'm trying to focus on developing and maintaining better habits that will last. Let's be friends!
  • suzyquest68
    suzyquest68 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. :) I've just returned to MFP too.
  • abigcat
    abigcat Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, Just returned my self, was here four years ago and lost an amazing amount of weight, nearly 70lbs in total. the last couple of years has seen a number of medical issues leading to a lack of exercise and a weight gain of almost 30 lbs. Now beginning again with the help of oxygen.
  • arush18
    arush18 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, I just returned also. Just remember to work hard and you have support from the community add me.
  • grahamfammommy
    grahamfammommy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I completely understand! About two years ago lost 25 pounds using this app. It felt so good! I was so sure I would be able to keep it off. Fast forward a year... I was frequently experiencing pain in my hips, back, shoulders and neck. I was in a stressful situation at work. I started having GI issues. I started sliding quickly downhill. In July I was diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis (spinal arthritis). Since then I have been struggling with remaining active and emotional eating. During this time, I have tried getting back to tracking numerous times. I gave up and tried another fitness app. I realized how much more I like this one and really really want this to be my key to success. Let's try this daily mantra: "I can do this! I need to do this!"
  • Shahs31
    Shahs31 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’ve restarted too lost my motivation but after seeing all my clothes that don’t fit anymore and myself in mirror it’s back to starting again 🙂 we got this!