I've been here before & I need to lose 30 pounds

Options
Hi my name is Tara Firman.I was at 205 pounds I started 4/28/2017 & I got down to 160 pounds taking Slim Quick & lowering my calories from 2,300 to 1,200.No exercising & No side effects from taking Slim Quick. I was losing 1-5 pounds a day. The lowest I got to was 152.5 pounds.I'm 5'3" according to BMI I need to be 140-120 pounds.So I'm back at it again,taking Slim Quick. I also would buy low fat,fat free,Sugar Free stuff.I'd have 200 calories for breakfast,100 calorie snack,200-300 calories for lunch,100 calories snack & dinner 300-500 calories then snack of 100 calories.I use butter sprays alot I can make a grilled cheese for 100 calories using Aunt Millie's 35 calorie per slice bread,butter spray & Fat Free Kraft single cheese for 30 calories.I know this is a personal journey for everyone.Just thought I'd share with you how I lost the weight & kept it off being off of Slim Quick.I've been off of it for about a year or so & kept the weight off.Best of luck to everyone. Thank God for this site.Thank you for creating this for us to log our progress & for free.

Replies