Eggs?

Options
2»

Replies

• Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    I don't eat yolks because they are gross. They taste like the inside of a chicken's ovary.

How many chicken ovaries have you eaten? OK..I had to go there...ha thanks.

She doesn't eat them, just licks them and spits them out

LOL

sorry Contrarian, not judging I promise
  • bens_mommy
    bens_mommy Posts: 219
    Options
    I love to make a breakfast burrito a couple of times a week using two whole eggs, half a cup of cheese, and some salsa. Normally I wouldn't if I were dieting, but with all the calories I'm burning from working out, I have a lot more room for calories. It's a filling and nutritional breakfast that keeps me energized until lunch.
  • tammykoon
    tammykoon Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    My favorite post workout lunch is a two egg omelette with peppers, onions, tomatoes, and an eighth of a cup of cheese. I have a cup of fruit with it. Depending on what type of cheese or veggies it cost me 240-260 calories for a great filling lunch.
  • nikkiamor
    Options
    Some people don't like to eat the fats.
    I always just use 2-3 egg whites, personally, when they are scrambled.
    If I am cooking them whole i leave the yolk.
  • jjardina
    Options
    The yolks contain the most bad cholesterol, so if you have cholesterol problems the doctors tend to steer you away from yolks. I liked the eggland's best eggs, which were high in Omega 3s, but they are more expensive than regular eggs. I don't have cholesterol problems, plus I like the taste of the yolk, so I eat the whole egg.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    For me it's the Fat, Cholesterol and Calories.