Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• GlobeYack
    GlobeYack Posts: 42 Member
    Would love to meet new people and support others. Please add if you'd like a new friend.
  • mikedee_nyc
    mikedee_nyc Posts: 198 Member
    Hi. Looking for new friends to keep me motivated.
  • Jsnyd3r
    Jsnyd3r Posts: 1 Member
    Getting back into things. Feel free to add, motivation helps!
  • Heathe_r
    Heathe_r Posts: 61 Member
    Me in a Nutshell -
    28, Ohio, vegetarian
    SW: 206
    CW: 158
    GW: 145
  • johnisrunning
    johnisrunning Posts: 142 Member
    Hello all,

My name is John. I was very active on here for a few years, then started to have a hard time with the app and deleted my old account. Now, my weight has steadily climbed and I need to get back in shape.

Numerically, my body weight is fine, maybe a few pounds over ideal, but my body fat percentage has increased and I'm not happy. So, I've signed up to run a marathon in the spring and I'm back on MFP to get focused on my nutrition.

Everyone is welcome to add me as a friend, I try to be motivational and as helpful as I can be. Join me on my training journey!
  • jujaws
    jujaws Posts: 192 Member
    I'm happy to have new friends! My goal weight is at least 155 lbs and I'm at 173.2 lbs at 5"9. I think it helps to have positive people along each of our journeys!
  • always happy to add new people for support. just your typical guy using the app to rebuild
  • natashamcn
    natashamcn Posts: 145 Member
    Looking for friends to help keep me accountable! Looking to lose 5 more pounds before the New Year and then hopefully starting off the New Year at a healthy weight with a goal to lose a few more lbs and tone up :).
  • kayla7303
    kayla7303 Posts: 154 Member
    Me! 😊
  • jim_n_virginia
    jim_n_virginia Posts: 59 Member
    I too am looking for encouraging and supportive friends of which I will return the same! Down 25 have 50 more to go!
    Please feel free to add me if you wish!
  • lucyf1tness
    lucyf1tness Posts: 9 Member
    Definitely! Needing motivation badly
  • NissaLorraine
    NissaLorraine Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me !!!
  • pjcallie
    pjcallie Posts: 60 Member
    I am looking to add friends. I am 55,female, did Atkins and lost over 50 and plateaued and am now doing keto with newfound success. I share my diary and am hoping to be inspired by others diaries. I do IF and OMAD(one meal a day - couple times a week) good luck everyone and I hope you add me as we all try and reach our goals.
  • MCeeCee
    MCeeCee Posts: 25 Member
    Stopping in to say hello. Feel free to add me. ✌🏼❤
  • dblair27
    dblair27 Posts: 64 Member
    Been here four months (24lb lost, slow but steady) and it seems that all my friends have gone inactive! I have an open diary, exercise regularly and really like interacting with friends/feed. Add me if you'd like. :)
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Would love to add friends and learn your stories on weight loss and getting healthier :)
  • PatrickMaryAlice
    PatrickMaryAlice Posts: 11 Member
    Where are my other keto peeps at??:) Add me! Although I'm open to all friend requests
  • Mystique_Dreams
    Mystique_Dreams Posts: 31 Member
    Wishing the best reaching goals @ everyone. Feel free to add as friend. Let's do this!

tenor.gif?itemid=12846228
  • SunjataYooku
    SunjataYooku Posts: 3 Member
    Who doesn’t like more friends? Motivation/Support is the key. Feel free to add🤳🏽me