grumpy cat people directed me here

Options
chloecola
chloecola Posts: 104 Member
the grumpy cat people from the introduction forum told me yall were less fuddy duddy 🤨
the introduction people didnt like me because i didnt talk about my 80 lb weight loss last year or my 30 lb regain and my newfound battle to fight it
im also trying to improve my strength and flexibility and get into pole dancing as a competitive sport
but
i just want attention
and i dont wanna talk about bettering my health rn
Cus its 1 20 am and i cant sleep
i want a frienddddd(s)

Replies

• ThatJuJitsuWoman
    ThatJuJitsuWoman Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    It’s 6:20am here and I’m about to get up and start the morning madness with 3 kids, but I thought I’d say hi first 😊
    Strength and flexibility are great goals, but I won’t say too much about those. What are you doing right now? What are your plans for tomorrow? What was the last meal you cooked (mine was vegetable stew with garlic bread rolls)?
  • ThatJuJitsuWoman
    ThatJuJitsuWoman Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Just saw that you like big dogs. I have a larger than average border collie. He’s not massive but I think he’s beautiful!
  • chloecola
    Options
    It’s 6:20am here and I’m about to get up and start the morning madness with 3 kids, but I thought I’d say hi first 😊
    Strength and flexibility are great goals, but I won’t say too much about those. What are you doing right now? What are your plans for tomorrow? What was the last meal you cooked (mine was vegetable stew with garlic bread rolls)?

Omg what a handsome lil man!! I love him!!
    Im cuddled up on my couch reading Daring Greatly. I have a lot of errands to run tomorrow and I want to hit the gym before work... the last meal I cooked myself was a curried chicken with basmati but my parents took me to habachi for dinner last night 😋😋
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    k48vl75tan34.jpeg

Carfox met his match
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This is the point of no return.
  • johnisrunning
    johnisrunning Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    My cat is only grumpy when he doesn’t receive treats in a timely fashion...
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I feel like you're insulting the memory of Grumpy Cat. We're totes cooler (and more relaxed) than the other forums. Why do you think I only hang out here?
  • chloecola
    Options
    My cat is only grumpy when he doesn’t receive treats in a timely fashion...

honestly same